• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Justice League Picture I did this year

15 posts in this topic

On ‎12‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 8:02 PM, Shadow said:

As always, thanks for letting me share. I actually finished this in the spring. Haven't seen about getting it scanned for prints for the kids yet but they also may be getting too old. May just get framed like the FF picture I did in 2016. JLA is my 1st love in comic collecting and was the first title that got me "hooked" in 1978. (#156 - The Fiend With Five Faces) This is my homage to them, in color, similar in style to the FF one I did. (My first shot at a JLA drawing was B&W, smaller and done in 2011.) Please excuse the blurriness. 

IMG_2187.JPG

That's fantastic! I love it! A great composition. Thank you for sharing that. ^^

On December 30, 2017 at 5:02 PM, Shadow said:

As always, thanks for letting me share. I actually finished this in the spring. Haven't seen about getting it scanned for prints for the kids yet but they also may be getting too old. May just get framed like the FF picture I did in 2016. JLA is my 1st love in comic collecting and was the first title that got me "hooked" in 1978. (#156 - The Fiend With Five Faces) This is my homage to them, in color, similar in style to the FF one I did. (My first shot at a JLA drawing was B&W, smaller and done in 2011.) Please excuse the blurriness. 

IMG_2187.JPG

you know that really is nice.