• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #1
2 2

23 posts in this topic

This is all great info.  i read about a collector who said his price point was 75.00 so i went with that when finally i got around to listing and grading my entire collection but i now agree with Glassman....i think 100.00 sounds like a better price point. I've looked into on site grading at conventions vs mailing them off to Sarasota and i think i'm just gonna drive down there and set up a meeting in Sarasota and drop of my books which i want certified. Saving on some shipping and then head down to South Beach . Then i'll just pay to have then shipped back to me. I'm a little nervous about shipping them myself cause i don't know what i'm doing. At 1st i was totally going to have them done ( On Site ) at a comic book convention but they raise the prices and i think there's no guarentee that they will even except your books for on site grading anyways and maybe they send them off to Sarasota anyways. Does any body have any stories about ( On Site ) grading that they have experienced ? Would love to hear them.