STAR WARS : Episode IX December 20, 2019
6 6

1,006 posts in this topic

4,570 posts
17 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

 There is literally no foreshadowing to most of what happens in movies.

This sentence makes literally no sense to most of what you have said within the context of this sentence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,570 posts
20 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

How do you not see that Sidious created Anakin; and therefor he could have created Rey...? 

In old canon Anakin was an indirect result of Plagueis experiments with the medachlorians and his attempt to create a lifeform entirely from the force. So it was Plagueis that created Anakin, not Sidious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,551 posts
7 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

If not his.light.saber.its.exactly.like.it

No. It isn't. Darth Maul's lightsaber didn't fold in any way, shape, or form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,551 posts
1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

In old canon Anakin was an indirect result of Plagueis experiments with the medachlorians and his attempt to create a lifeform entirely from the force. So it was Plagueis that created Anakin, not Sidious

Wrong. In the Darth Vader comic series, Sheev Palpatine creates Anakin Skywalker. It's canon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,570 posts
2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

No. It isn't. Darth Maul's lightsaber didn't fold in any way, shape, or form.

Red light sabers are employed by the Sith though. When have you seen a red lightsaber used by Jedi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,551 posts
Just now, Hollywood1892 said:

Red light sabers are employed by the Sith though. When have you seen a red lightsaber used by Jedi

So, you think that Rey's lightsaber is identical to Maul's simply because of the color Kyber Crystal they use...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,570 posts
1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

So, you think that Rey's lightsaber is identical to Maul's simply because of the color Kyber Crystal they use...?

I'm saying no Jedi has ever used a red lightsaber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,570 posts
5 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Wrong. In the Darth Vader comic series, Sheev Palpatine creates Anakin Skywalker. It's canon.

Its questionable, but if its admitted canon that Palpatine killed Plagueis and learned how to create life through the medachlorians and therefore explains Anakins high level of medachlorians than I concede that position, but I would appreciate you providing me with that information other than a few clips in a comic of the Emperor hovering over what clearly looks like a pregnant woman.

Like names in the clips ect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,551 posts
2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Its questionable, but if its admitted canon that Palpatine killed Plagueis and learned how to create life through the medachlorians and therefore explains Anakins high level of medachlorians than I concede that position, but I would appreciate you providing me with that information other than a few clips in a comic of the Emperor hovering over what clearly looks like a pregnant woman.

Like names in the clips ect.

Or, I can not waste my time, and you can use Google.

2 + 2 = 4 regardless of whether or not I personally explain how to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,570 posts
3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Or, I can not waste my time, and you can use Google.

2 + 2 = 4 regardless of whether or not I personally explain how to you.

You don't have to be derogatory.

I did google it.

Its suggested that the Emperor created Anakin, according to that particular comic. But it is also suggested that Plagiues created him in other places. That's why I asked you to provide me with this information.

I notice you offer an opinion quite a bit, but rarely offer factual evidence. The only thing you generally offer in response is condescension and than deny your being condescending 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,551 posts
7 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

You don't have to be derogatory.

I did google it.

Its suggested that the Emperor created Anakin, according to that particular comic. But it is also suggested that Plagiues created him in other places. That's why I asked you to provide me with this information.

I notice you offer an opinion quite a bit, but rarely offer factual evidence. The only thing you generally offer in response is condescension and than deny your being condescending 

I don't think that you know what this means.

Fan theories are not canon.

Opinions are subjective. Facts are objective. Fact: Darth Sidious is Anakin's creator.

You inferring condescension, for the 8,675,309th time, is not the same as me implying condescension. Facts don't care about feelings.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,570 posts
3 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I don't think that you know what this means.

Fan theories are not canon.

Opinions are subjective. Facts are objective. Fact: Darth Sidious is Anakin's creator.

You inferring condescension, for the 8,675,309th time, is not the same as me implying condescension. Facts don't care about feelings.

Are you in a discussion regarding the true inception of Anakins existence?

You are showing a critical and disrespectful attitude towards my intelligence, hence being derogatory, that has nothing to do with feelings.

It's what you do all the time, you come on a thread and attempt to inflict your intellect on it

 

Edited by Hollywood1892

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,551 posts
1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Are you in a discussion regarding the true inception of Anakins existence?

I was in the process of conveying the canonical fact that Palpatine is Anakin's biological creator. It was completed, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,570 posts
1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I was in the process of conveying the canonical fact that Palpatine is Anakin's biological creator. It was completed, though.

On Google, that particular comic book you mention has Sidious using the force on an already pregnant woman.

Could be that Plagiues told him about it and Sideous killed him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,551 posts
5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

On Google, that particular comic book you mention has Sidious using the force on an already pregnant woman.

Could be that Plagiues told him about it and Sideous killed him

It's a Force vision, dude. Palpatine is undeniably the 'father'.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56,526 posts

Well. So, Rise of Skywalker comes out in a little more than a month. After that, the 9 part series envisioned by Lucas in 1973 will be finished.

Will it have lived up?

I hope so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,195 posts
4 hours ago, Gatsby77 said:

:gossip: We know definitively that Kylo's a Skywalker. Leia's his mom.

It would also fit with Luke's telling Kylo in The Last Jedi that he himself is not the last Jedi (via "everything you just said is wrong").

If Kylo is the last Jedi, rather than Rey, that solidifies Luke's redemption -- in effect justifying both Han's death and Luke's -- both died directly while trying to redeem Kylo. We've also seen Kylo specifically choose not only to kill Snoke but also *not* to kill Leia when she was in space and he had the chance. His redemption's already begun.

It also means it wouldn't matter if Rey was indeed a "nobody" - the daughter of trash collectors or whatever.

Because this story was never about her; it was about him.

This, coupled with Rey somehow linked to Sidius makes good sense. Good post!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
6 6