• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] **CLOSING FRIDAY** 1982 Marvel Illustrated - Avengers and Daredevil - BOTH UNREAD & MINT (2 of each available) !
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I'd sold a set of FF Marvel Illustrated books I found a few weeks ago, but I should have posted these guys too.

1982 Marvel Illustrated Books - The Avengers : The Origin of the Vision (reprints Avengers #57, #58 and #83)
1982 Marvel Illustrated Books - Daredevil : The Man Without Fear! (reprints Daredevil #6 and #8)

These pocket-sized (4"x 7") books each contain 160 pages of black and white classic stories! 

But please note that all four of these books are basically shelf mint... they look as if they could be sold in a bookstore today amazing, enough.  The spines are unbroken and the covers are completely glossy.  They're really sharp.  Any discepancies you note in coloration between them in the photos is, sadly, due to the shortcommings of the photographer.  lol

PRICE: $20 each, plus shipping
PAYMENT: Paypal
SHIPPING: USPS at exact buyer's cost (domestic or international)
RETURNS: Within 7 days

Edited by fmaz