• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green lantern reading question

5 posts in this topic

Hello,

ive bought a full set of both dc rebirth green lanterns and dc rebirth Hal Jordan and the green lantern corp. 

my question is:

can I read the full set of green lanterns then Hal Jordan?

or, is it required that I read one then the other every month?

thanks

7 hours ago, Malavin said:

Hello,

ive bought a full set of both dc rebirth green lanterns and dc rebirth Hal Jordan and the green lantern corp. 

my question is:

can I read the full set of green lanterns then Hal Jordan?

or, is it required that I read one then the other every month?

thanks

Welcome Malavin!

You can read both of the Rebirth Green Lantern titles in any order you wish, they don't really cross over. If you enjoy Green Lantern, I recommend reading all of Geoff Johns run starting with Green Lantern Rebirth mini series from 2005 and goes all the way to 2013 ending with the Wrath of the First Lantern crossover. It is a lot to read, but epic. And if you want some older material you can check out Emerald Dawn and Emerald Twilight they will give you some back ground on the various Earth based Lanterns, but mostly with Hal Jordan, though some of it is covered in the Johns run. Good Luck.

It's refreshing seeing a question about actually reading comics on these boards.  Most of the chatter is about hunting and hoarding the next first appearance , or the variant shell game. 

On 1/24/2018 at 9:06 PM, FutureFlash said:

I recommend reading all of Geoff Johns run starting with Green Lantern Rebirth mini series from 2005 and goes all the way to 2013 ending with the Wrath of the First Lantern crossover. It is a lot to read, but epic.

I also concur with Future Flash.