• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Al Milgrom
3 3

12 posts in this topic

Good luck with your hunt man!  I think Milgrom is one of those guys that doesn't do a ton of shows.  Google did give me this -> http://www.heroesonline.com/blog/category/events/charlotte-minicon/ -- so you just missed him!  (Not sure if any of the board's regular facilitators were at that show though...)

You could email the guys who run that con (looks like  a Sheldron Drum show) and just ask them to pass a message to Al about when his next appearance is.  One of those - can't hurt to ask things!

Again - good lucK!  Milgrom is an all-time classic - piles of great books to get him to sign.

25 minutes ago, roach04 said:

Good luck with your hunt man!  I think Milgrom is one of those guys that doesn't do a ton of shows.  Google did give me this -> http://www.heroesonline.com/blog/category/events/charlotte-minicon/ -- so you just missed him!  (Not sure if any of the board's regular facilitators were at that show though...)

You could email the guys who run that con (looks like  a Sheldron Drum show) and just ask them to pass a message to Al about when his next appearance is.  One of those - can't hurt to ask things!

Again - good lucK!  Milgrom is an all-time classic - piles of great books to get him to sign.

Thanks! Too bad I just missed him. I have my Incredible Hulk 250 Signature Series already signed by Sal Buscema and I would love to have Milgrom also sign it. This book was one of my favorites that I originally bought off the rack new when it came out.

Edited by Cushing Fan

1 hour ago, seredynskib said:

Reach out to Rich Henn on these message boards. He has had mail in opportunities in the past with Al Milgrom. Probably nothing at the moment because of the North Texas Comic Book Show, but he might be able to help you out later this year.

Thanks!

50 minutes ago, Par2ch said:

I do mail-away signings with Al every couple of months and have posted several sketch opps here on the boards.

Feel free to LMK if you would like to get anything done by him.

I will be posting another sketch opp shortly with Al as well.

Dan

Hi Dan,

Do the mail-away signings you do with Milgrom qualify for the CGC Signature Series? I have an Incredible Hulk 250 SS already signed by Sal Buscema that I would like Milgrom to also sign. I also have an additional SS issue already signed by Milgrom but that is a lower grade.

IMG_20180215_155354.jpg

21 hours ago, Cushing Fan said:

Hello!

Does anyone know if Al Milgrom is appearing at any conventions this year? Looking to get a book signed for the CGC Signature Series.

Chris

@Cushing Fan

Talk to Dan Partouche for sure----Milgrom was just at a show in Texas, but he pops up every now and then.  Par2ch is your best bet.

Edited by Rich_Henn

On 2/15/2018 at 2:10 PM, Par2ch said:

I do mail-away signings with Al every couple of months and have posted several sketch opps here on the boards.

Feel free to LMK if you would like to get anything done by him.

I will be posting another sketch opp shortly with Al as well.

Dan

I need in on the sketch op and some sigs too please!