Comic Related Paperbacks
2 2

165 posts in this topic

3,972 posts

Oooops! I thought this thread was in the bronze forum. :facepalm: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,016 posts
1 hour ago, batmiesta said:

Oooops! I thought this thread was in the bronze forum. :facepalm: 

That slipcase is sweet!

It’s Comics General, so all ages are appropriate and appreciated (thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50,622 posts

great realistic take on superman:

 

220px-Superman_Miracle_Monday.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,443 posts
On 2/16/2018 at 6:33 PM, N e r V said:

26874574-15BE-4A92-8224-5B38BB783209.jpeg.01a100b0772721458719cd077d32dca3.jpeg

 

I did a search for "Green Racist" on eBay and couldn't find either one of these books. :frown:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,972 posts
19 hours ago, wormboy said:

That slipcase is sweet!

It’s Comics General, so all ages are appropriate and appreciated (thumbsu

Thanks Tim, I posted it in " this week in your collection" too, so both posts appeared one above the other. :blush:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,016 posts
4 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Thanks Tim, I posted it in " this week in your collection" too, so both posts appeared one above the other. :blush:

 

 

:headbang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,033 posts
On 2/15/2018 at 8:26 PM, wormboy said:

Anyone else collect these?

Not talking about trade paperbacks or TPBs, but the 4 x 7 inch (apx.) books.

Post 'em if you've got 'em!

 

ASM 1 front.jpg

ASM 1 back.jpg

Lot of memories from the books you’ve posted @wormboy, congratulations on a Fantastic collection!!. :applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,016 posts
1 hour ago, nepatkm said:

Lot of memories from the books you’ve posted @wormboy, congratulations on a Fantastic collection!!. :applause:

Thank you! I’m glad you’ve enjoyed them (thumbsu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
811 posts

Here's a more obscure one by Don McGregor (Sabre) and Paul Gulacy.

 

Flame.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,972 posts

Never seen that before, any chance of a few internal pics please? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,016 posts
On 8/19/2019 at 8:03 AM, Brock said:

Looks like this thread is making a comeback... Let me add a few cool books:

 

DC 60s Paperbacks.jpg

DC 70s Paperbacks.jpg

These are great!

Just FYI - the books at the bottom, with the DC bullet logos, came in a cool slipcase very similar to the Best of Marvel Slipcase David posted above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,016 posts

Here’s my Hulk Activity Box Set, featuring various Hulk puzzle paperbacks.

Also showing the two ‘Hulk’s Smashing Puzzlers’ books side by side - this is the only small version of these paperbacks that I’ve seen (was not included in the box).

4F2345E0-F8EC-4965-A202-96D59BE81217.jpeg.b3be7af9f9f410444a946c75513cda43.jpeg

9D68BD6C-42EF-444A-9854-5748C8450050.thumb.jpeg.e5903da7ceeeb4b8cb564900ae39489d.jpeg927F909A-9F05-45C5-972A-EA517ACB95C0.jpeg.6dd572e7c97f580079ea0bdf359681d1.jpeg2CB1D1AB-4E6E-411E-9EA0-9172E0913A24.jpeg.5e78b6e399fcbfc9e78bc75c2d8c087c.jpegB21A1041-A143-492E-9D44-701A61E7BDF8.jpeg.3bff349b2727b44a489f725bd1f031a2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41,310 posts

That's awesome!I have a Spidey and a Hulk puzzle book,but they were enjoyed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
811 posts
1 hour ago, batmiesta said:

Never seen that before, any chance of a few internal pics please? 

It's mostly text stories, but there are a number of Gulacy pages (some are NSFW). Here's a couple of examples:

 

flame2.jpg

flame3.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
811 posts

Here's another to keep the thread alive...

Tracy.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59,645 posts
On 8/20/2019 at 10:08 AM, wormboy said:

Here’s my Hulk Activity Box Set, featuring various Hulk puzzle paperbacks.

Also showing the two ‘Hulk’s Smashing Puzzlers’ books side by side - this is the only small version of these paperbacks that I’ve seen (was not included in the box).

4F2345E0-F8EC-4965-A202-96D59BE81217.jpeg.b3be7af9f9f410444a946c75513cda43.jpeg

9D68BD6C-42EF-444A-9854-5748C8450050.thumb.jpeg.e5903da7ceeeb4b8cb564900ae39489d.jpeg927F909A-9F05-45C5-972A-EA517ACB95C0.jpeg.6dd572e7c97f580079ea0bdf359681d1.jpeg2CB1D1AB-4E6E-411E-9EA0-9172E0913A24.jpeg.5e78b6e399fcbfc9e78bc75c2d8c087c.jpegB21A1041-A143-492E-9D44-701A61E7BDF8.jpeg.3bff349b2727b44a489f725bd1f031a2.jpeg

Mine is still sealed :baiting:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,016 posts
19 hours ago, greggy said:

Mine is still sealed :baiting:

^^   lol

I didn’t even know it came shrinkwrapped! But of course it did, and of course you have it!

Do you have the Spidey Box?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59,645 posts
1 hour ago, wormboy said:

^^   lol

I didn’t even know it came shrinkwrapped! But of course it did, and of course you have it!

Do you have the Spidey Box?

Yes, bought them off eBay years ago from someone with a bunch of dupes.  I'll try to look for them and post the pics. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2