• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

Peter Wyngarde did another Avengers episode Epic, not a particularly good one imo, but if you' have n't heard his commentary for it, I highly recommend it, it's very funny. He does mention that the -script for Epic was to be made into a feature film, though nothing came of it.  

He did do this too, which I saw many years ago, under the title Night of The Eagle.

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Peter Wyngarde did another Avengers episode Epic, not a particularly good one imo, but if you' have n't heard his commentary for it, I highly recommend it, it's very funny. He does mention that the --script for Epic was to be made into a feature film, though nothing came of it.  

He did do this too, which I saw many years ago, under the title Night of The Eagle.

Which is a remake of the Lon Chaney jr movie from the Inner sanctum series called Weird woman 1944.

MV5BOGRmN2Y1NTItMWU4YS00YmE4LTk5ZWQtMzQxNDExNjhiMDRhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTE2NzA0Ng@@._V1_UY268_CR3,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

5 hours ago, Gnasher said:

These  date from the early 60's...

18295e390d8effb1995c645b7034c48a.jpg 48f580aab3ee56dda534822065d47fd6.jpga42de115cd3a8e9c6f2404a072724abc.jpg   6b7db7292bee79118c47a85316dea5e7.jpg

Interesting how the Wolf Man puzzle monster poses mirror those on the Aurora box tops and that the Frankenstein puzzle pose is copied directly from the movie "Frankenstein Meets The Wolf Man".

Edited by pemart1966

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

And remember to wash behind your ears....

soakiesgroup.jpg

The Mummy looks like he's wearing a monocle.:bigsmile:

The creature is cool🆒🆒 I like that fish he is holding‼️‼️🆒 it must be a salmon👏👏💚