• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

I have never seen it..... probably pretty good special effects for back in the day ??

Image result for invisible man

Actually this is a British Tv version and the effects aren't worth SEEING The lead actor was never shown without the bandages so his face was UNSEEN throughout the limited series. It's only redeeming quality was Deborah Watling who played the title characters niece she would later go on to play the second Dr Who Patrick Troughton as his assistant Victoria. If you want to see a more faithful adaption I recommend this version.

Edited by tv horror

My top five movies:

1/ Zulu (1964) I've watched that about 40 times never get tired of it.

2/ Dr X (1932) Great early horror movie and it has Fay Wray and Lionel Atwill plus the Moon killer. 

3/ Where eagles dare (1968) Clint vs 300 Nazi's what more could you want.

4/ Batman (1966) movie Nuff said 

5/ I'm going to cheat here as I love both the Universal monsters 30's-40's and the early Hammer studios movies, classic horror at its best. If pushed Lugosi's Dracula (1931)<3.

:headbang: