• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2019 at 12:37 AM, 1950's war comics said:

a graded piece of gum lol something i had never knew existed :flipbait:

Image result for topps gum

I have a chewed piece from 1963 stuck behind my ear, is that worth anything? :wishluck:

Edited by Gnasher

14 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Faint Check, the equivalent of a get out of jail free card....

ae096817fddeb1384555df3906d42878.jpg

I like that card/poster? I love that movie, it's what the new Universal monsters series should be for the fan's.:foryou: I have a great signed Dracula photo from the movie and Duncan Regehr quoted the line he say's to the little girl were he calls her a "B***h!":roflmao:I'll try to get it posted.(thumbsu Damn you Gnasher you go away for a while and then return costing me to add another item to my grail list.:slapfight:  

2 minutes ago, tv horror said:

I like that card/poster? I love that movie, it's what the new Universal monsters series should be for the fan's.:foryou: I have a great signed Dracula photo from the movie and Duncan Regehr quoted the line he say's to the little girl were he calls her a "B***h!":roflmao:I'll try to get it posted.(thumbsu Damn you Gnasher you go away for a while and then return costing me to add another item to my grail list.:slapfight:  

Glad to be of service :wink:

45 minutes ago, peewee22 said:

This is cool. Is it for sale of just a pic? :foryou:

I got that of Pinterest, but with a little searching came up with this....it's the best I can do.

http://creaturefeatures.com/shop/prints/monstersquadprintgreen/

It's also available in red.... if they're still available that is?

Edited by Gnasher

I just bought this little gem from Ebay, it's the programme for the live performance of Bela Lugosi in England back in 1950. No body was watching it so I got it for £5.:foryou: Here is a link to his visit from the BBC.(thumbsu

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/1m2G6Z1GL8hkycnkhn0bnfM/a-dracula-disaster-when-bela-lugosi-came-to-britain

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg