• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

It's just like me full of hot air! :bigsmile:

I wouldn't like to INFLATE my ego and say that I like it because I'll only LET YOU DOWN after all these type of things only BALLOON it price. 

11 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

shower curtain

I always wanted this one especially if any one was staying as a guest...Can you imagine after they pull the curtain across the shock they would get.:roflmao:

download.jpg

15 hours ago, tv horror said:
On 5/30/2019 at 7:48 AM, 1950's war comics said:

shower curtain

I always wanted this one especially if any one was staying as a guest...Can you imagine after they pull the curtain across the shock they would get.:roflmao:

Yes that "Psycho" shower curtain is pretty sweet !!!! i can imagine inviting a lady over and having her see that lol 

29 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Yes that "Psycho" shower curtain is pretty sweet !!!! i can imagine inviting a lady over and having her see that lol 

It would be funnier if she was standing in the shower and just pulled the curtain across quickly...Pause for a second then let out the most ungodly scream you've ever heard.:devil::roflmao:

Black Sabbath were the favorite band of my teens ,, having become first aware of them when my mother had their first album back in 1970..

The 1963 Italian horror film Black Sabbath starring Boris Karloff, which was showing at a theater across the street from the band’s rehearsal space, inspired the bands name and their first big hit

Image result for black sabbath movie poster Image result for black sabbath first album cover scary album cover   :fear:

Sabbath were some long haired hippies back then...

When the band members adopted Black Sabbath as their name in August 1969, they totally devoted themselves to creating the musical equivalent of a horror movie and became the founding forefathers of one of rock’s most enduring subgenres.

Related image

45 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

Sabbath were some long haired hippies back then...

When the band members adopted Black Sabbath as their name in August 1969, they totally devoted themselves to creating the musical equivalent of a horror movie and became the founding forefathers of one of rock’s most enduring subgenres.

Related image

Don't know how they can top Bloodrock and the "death song" DOA.

3 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

@tv horror have you ever heard of this record album ?? it sure has a scary cover ......

Image result for wolf man album cover

Containing such hits as:

I used to be a werewolf but I'm alright nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Hairy feet don't get me the girl tonight

Fangs for the memories

Howling by the Moon river

Why did you leave me Lucille, was it because I did a cr(a)p in the field?