• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

Apparently Mike, it's been attributed to a bunch of Disney fans in Sebia circa 1930's, along with this photo of Mickey Mouse masked kids. 

My caption for this would be, "I think we're gonna need a bigger cat."

a13e6f77740fe4aaafeb5acada3a2ed7.jpg

So the origianal post for the Donald Duck cos players wasn't so far from the truth(thumbsu

Edited by Gnasher

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

a13e6f77740fe4aaafeb5acada3a2ed7.jpg

So the origianal post for the Donald Duck cos players wasn't so far from the truth(thumbsu

These photos remind me of those creepy old Halloween photos, with kids in their homemade costumes.

creepy.jpg.84f1116d9f87221257e80dd4947f1291.jpg 

Edited by Mike Scott

8 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Anyone own one of these?  ...

b7416a9219770e2befebd89336680e1c.jpg

I think that they are Don Post masks and I would imagine that they would now be worth a lot of money. As they might be the first issues, I've heard that they have started to become brittle because of the rubber used which is a shame. @Mike Scott is our go to guy when it comes to vintage monster items.(thumbsu Looking at the photo I would guess that the Herman is the only real mask and the other two come from illustrations? I'm sorry but that Herman is nagging at me it just seems so familiar.xD

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

the first "Saw" movie was actually pretty well done !! all the sequels after that were just pretty much gore fests....( i will admit i saw them all lol )

I'm PUZZLED why you thought they were gory it was all part of the sequels to fit in the PIECES.:bigsmile: