• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So what issue is the real 1st app of Red Goblin?
2 2

378 posts in this topic

Wouldn't be funny if suddenly Mephisto shows-up and merge with Carnage then became the Red Goblin......... :devil:

Dan did used Mephisto on his first arc, it would be ironic to use him on his final arc

9 minutes ago, combiner1 said:

Wouldn't be funny if suddenly Mephisto shows-up and merge with Carnage then became the Red Goblin......... :devil:

Dan did used Mephisto on his first arc, it would be ironic to use him on his final arc

This is actually a very popular theory.  People believe the current Damnation story may have an effect.

Edited by cbaileypacker

3 hours ago, cbaileypacker said:

IMO Marvels pulling a fast one. Red Goblin will not be Norman Osborn. 

My money is on Liz, or Ned who just came back in the annual....

Just my 2c

I hope that it is Ned. We need Hobgoblin back to drive up prices on ASM #238. 

32 minutes ago, Broke as a Joke said:

Regardless where and when he pops up in the actual storyline, his first cover appearance is the 496 Crain variant.  Unfortunately, it's a store variant but it is first fwiw.

agreed i bought 2 trade and 2 virgin of it. i understand the hate cx gets but it is the first cover. and with 3k trade and 1k virgin i could see it being a looked at like captain marvel 17 2nd print

Yep  .. 796 comic xposure store variant  is first cover appearance.. And it's a really nice cover  at that imo.  ( far better than the mayhew 797). Ive ordered it a while back , just up to the postage  gods how ( and when) it arrives.. 

Just now, Bakerbr13 said:

never ordered from comicxposure. Ordered on ebay through drewbizz. First order with this seller, so hopefully he packages it well.

are they same person? i have ordered from both and notice tracking info started in Brooklyn for both

15 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

But Ned wasn't the Hobgoblin, so not sure how Leeds being back helps 238.

Think eBay; some folks will purchase anything.