• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So what issue is the real 1st app of Red Goblin?
2 2

378 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, kimik said:

Looking at the numbers for recent (ASM) issues at around 55,000 copies,  

Any estimate as to the print run on ASM #795 2nd printing with the nice Norman Osborne :idea:/Carnage cover? The only copy left on the racks at my 3 LCS was one with a clear sweaty thumb print on the black spine.

1 hour ago, aardvark88 said:

Any estimate as to the print run on ASM #795 2nd printing with the nice Norman Osborne :idea:/Carnage cover? The only copy left on the racks at my 3 LCS was one with a clear sweaty thumb print on the black spine.

#794 2nd print was about 3k distribution.

16 minutes ago, kimik said:

Interesting. That could make ASM #800 a book that holds its value for a bit....................until they re-intro MJ from the Spider-Verse in as Spider-Jane.........

• Who lives?! Who dies?! And what scars will Spider-Man bear from here on out?! thats part of books official description so someone or multiple people die

I hope that they keep MJ and kill off Spider-Gwen instead. Green Goblinl = death of Gwen (although Peter did actually cause her death), so Red Goblin getting rid of Spider-Gwen has some symmetry to it.

Edited by kimik

3 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Is Spider-Gwen in the same universe?

I thought she was brought in at some point? I have no clue as the only Spidey arcs I have read since the early 90s were Sins of the Past and the early Otto-Spidey run (ASM 698 - Superior 1). It would be fun to see Red Goblin do it regardless.

Edited by kimik

19 hours ago, williamblood said:
21 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

How about you keep your rumors to yourself or put a SPOILER tag in it. 

rumors arn't spoilers

You spoiled the rumor for me.  Now, if I hear it elsewhere, it just doesn't mean as much...:insane:

On 3/13/2018 at 9:09 PM, kimik said:

Looking at the numbers for recent issues at around 55,000 copies, I think that may be high. 

Where are you getting print run info for this book...?

Do you mean North American sales numbers....?

:whistle: