• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] NEW DISCOUNT! ALL ITEMS $15 EACH! 2 FOR $25! Wonder Woman Original Art! Commissions & Prints!

23 posts in this topic

Hi all - Up for sale are a bunch of great looking pieces of Wonder Woman original art!  Most are original art sketches in ink, paint, or pencil... but three of them are prints (one of which is labeled 25/25).  All would look great in frames, and all are priced to move!

$30 for each piece of original art! :news:NOW 25% OFF! $22.50 each!

$20 for each art print! :news: NOW 25% OFF! $15.00 each!

:news:ALL ltems $15.00 each or 2 for $25.00!

Payment: Paypal only please
Shipping: at cost (via USPS)
Returns: No returns on art, unless damaged in shipping please

Edited by fmaz

6 hours ago, SpudsOnAHalfShell said:

Is OA #2 Jeremy Treece? Great stuff by the way!

Thanks!  I got these as part of a lot so I’m not 100% on the artist on any of them... but I thought that one was Steve Sanchez.  But like I said, not 100%.  That’s why I didn’t list anything with any of them.  Figured I’d sell them cheaply as nice pieces of art and that was the safest way to go.

Want to move these, so... even though I thought they were already pretty cheap....

TAKE 25% OFF EVERYTHING!

$30 for each piece of original art! :news:NOW 25% OFF! $22.50 each!

$20 for each art print! :news: NOW 25% OFF! $15.00 each!

7 hours ago, spracknetch23 said:

I believe #5 is Omer Garcia III and #7 is Jeff McKenzie. Nice pieces!

Thanks!  I think they’re nice too, I just don’t have spots to display them. 

I thought I’d priced them to sell really quickly, so I’m kinda shocked they haven’t started to move.  

My hope is that the right people simply haven’t seen them yet.  They really are a nice bargain for what they are!

Edited by fmaz