• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Filter81 2018 Thread Mix of GA/SA/BA Actions, AF 15s, Hulk 1s, All Star 8, Wonder Woman 1
6 6

146 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

Mine via PM! :whee: 

Congrats!!!!  One of my favorite books in the thread!   

Sorry everyone for the delay getting more books up, I should be starting this thread up again in about a half hour!

Avengers 11 CGC 9.4 NM SS 1st Spider-man / Avengers crossover $1850  (I think this one counts as a key now that Spidey is in the cinematic Marvel universe)

*the CGC case is cracked on this one.  Book 100% unaffected*  Happy to ship as-is or send to CGC to have it reholdered at my expense depending on buyer's preference*

Avengers11CGC94.jpg

Daredevil 133 CGC 9.8 30 Cent Variant White pages.  (I know it's tough to tell from the pic but this is literally a flawless book.  Can't find a defect anywhere!)  Tied with one other for highest graded.  $2600 SOLD

DD133CGC98.jpg.JPG

Edited by Filter81

Detective 36 CGC 1.0 Qualified $5500 (label reads back cover married.  spine of cover completely split & cover detached.  large piece re-attached to cover with tape)

Detective36CGC10Qualified.jpg