• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MARCH pre-sale thread: DOMINO #1 , Campbell variants, Action #1000, Daredevil #600, Captain America #700, Amaz. Spider-Man #800, Guardians, Infinity prelude and more---
7 7

218 posts in this topic

Captain America #700 (Alex Ross 1:50 variant) s/s Mark Waid - $225

Right now, I was only able to secure ONE (1) spot.  I'm currently waiting to see if I can get more. This is the hot one.

I'll keep you all posted if an Alex Ross opportunity arises, albeit it probably won't----but if he shows up within a few months of the book release, I'll make a note.

And no----this is not a virgin cover---not that I am aware of---trade dress just isn't pictured.

cap700ROSS.jpg

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---no less than 5 key signatures  - $175

****There is a "Vintage" version of this over as well, with a smaller print run of 1500 cps that I'll also be offering at the same price as the classic logo pictured.  Pricing will be the same for signature series, but the blue label will be $110

:takeit: vintage variant please

Edited by Ryushi

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---no less than 5 key signatures  - $175

Blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

****There is a "Vintage" version of this over as well, with a smaller print run of 1500 cps that I'll also be offering at the same price as the classic logo pictured.  Pricing will be the same for signature series, but the blue label will be $110

action1000ARTGERMA.jpg

:takeit:Vintage version please.

11 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

action1000ARTGERMA.jpg

:takeit:Rich: Vintage SS please - Mike 

On 3/7/2018 at 7:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Mike Allred 1960s variant) s/s Jurgens, Wolfman, Simonson, etc. ... no less than five (5) + relevant sigs - $175

Full disclosure here---I spoke with Allred this weekend, he currently has NO other conventions planned this year.  Not that this couldn't or wouldn't change---but I can't promise I'll get his signature on this awesome cover.

207754_1190072_5.jpg

:takeit:  if I can request this to get signed by Sterenko as well I’d appreciate it.

Finally, an image of the Artgerm variant w/trade dress for ACTION #1000 vintage variant.

Action Comics #1000 (Artgerm VINTAGE variant) s/s Artgerm, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---no less than 5 key signatures  - $175

****There is a "Vintage" version, with a smaller print run of 1500 cps that I'm  also be offering at the same price as the classic logo a few posts earlier

Pricing will be the same for signature series, but the blue label will be $110

action1000ARTGERMB.jpg

On 3/7/2018 at 8:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Mike Allred 1960s variant) s/s Jurgens, Wolfman, Simonson, etc. ... no less than five (5) + relevant sigs - $175

Full disclosure here---I spoke with Allred this weekend, he currently has NO other conventions planned this year.  Not that this couldn't or wouldn't change---but I can't promise I'll get his signature on this awesome cover.

207754_1190072_5.jpg

:takeit:

If you still have spots for this I would like the $175 of this

On 3/9/2018 at 7:29 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Captain America #700 (Steranko variant) s/s Mark Waid & Jim Steranko - $155

Five (5) spots on this at the moment, if these sell out I can start a wait list

cap700steranko.jpg

:takeit:  When is your signing with Steranko?

On 3/7/2018 at 6:27 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (standard cover, Jim Lee) s/s Jim Lee + at least four more---Jurgens, Simonson, Sinclair, Williams, etc.  - $175

action1000JIMLEE.jpg

On 3/7/2018 at 7:02 PM, Rich_Henn said:

207754_1190072_5.jpg

On 3/7/2018 at 7:10 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Jim Steranko 1970s variant) s/s STERANKO,  Jurgens, Wolfman, Simonson, etc. ... no less than five (5) + relevant sigs - $175

action1000steranko.jpg

On 3/7/2018 at 9:01 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Amazing Spider-Man #797 (Young Guns Aaron Kuder 1/25 variant) s/s Dan Slott & Aaron Kuder- $145

I've only got a handful of these available 

Amazing_Spider-Man_Vol_1_797_Young_Guns.jpg

Rich. :takeit: all s/s; all sigs on each.

Edited by shreepatel

re-posting from page 2 of this thread (with the updated image w/trade dress) 

Amazing Spider-Man #798  s/s Dan Slott - $135

***announced today this book is the official 1st appearance of the Red Goblin***

asm798.jpg