• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's MARCH pre-sale thread: DOMINO #1 , Campbell variants, Action #1000, Daredevil #600, Captain America #700, Amaz. Spider-Man #800, Guardians, Infinity prelude and more---
7 7

218 posts in this topic

On 3/13/2018 at 12:13 AM, Rich_Henn said:

re-posting from page 2 of this thread (with the updated image w/trade dress) 

Amazing Spider-Man #798  s/s Dan Slott - $135

***announced today this book is the official 1st appearance of the Red Goblin***

asm798.jpg

:takeit:

Thor #705 (Artgerm variant) s/s Jason Aaron & Artgerm - $125

Eight (8) spots

I also have one (1) spot open for the virgin 1/100 variant of this book.   I can do either blue or yellow

Virgin s/s Aaron & Artgerm  1/100 - $225

Virgin blue universal 9.8 1/100 - $195

1) lifeofbryan73

2) Taxmick1

3)

4)

5)

thor705.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

41 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Eight (8) spots

I also have one (1) spot open for the virgin 1/100 variant of this book.   I can do either blue or yellow

thor705.jpg

:takeit:x1

42 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Eight (8) spots

thor705.jpg

:takeit: Rich: One SS @ $125 please / thanks - Mike 

Okay-----this next one was a bit of a surprise.  In fact, from what I am hearing, it took a LOT of LCS owners by surprise.  A last minute change to the upcoming SPAWN #284 cover.  Originally an Alexander cover, everyone just recently learned the last minute change was Mattina.  And shops under ordered.  

I've confirmed I can pretty much get what I need here, so I'm going to limit the initial go round to eight (8) each per cover.  Because of when this book comes out, I can get both Mattina AND McFarlane if requested.

So here we go----

SPAWN #284 (Mattina cover A) s/s Mattina - $135

Add McFarlane optional - $80

Blue label 9.8 universal - $95

Eight (8) spots

s-l1600.jpg

6 minutes ago, Rich_Henn said:

Okay-----this next one was a bit of a surprise.  In fact, from what I am hearing, it took a LOT of LCS owners by surprise.  A last minute change to the upcoming SPAWN #284 cover.  Originally an Alexander cover, everyone just recently learned the last minute change was Mattina.  And shops under ordered.  

I've confirmed I can pretty much get what I need here, so I'm going to limit the initial go round to eight (8) each per cover.  Because of when this book comes out, I can get both Mattina AND McFarlane if requested.

So here we go----

SPAWN #284 (Mattina cover A) s/s Mattina - $135

Add McFarlane optional - $80

Blue label 9.8 universal - $95

Eight (8) spots

s-l1600.jpg

That's a slick cover!

On 3/7/2018 at 8:10 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Jim Steranko 1970s variant) s/s STERANKO,  Jurgens, Wolfman, Simonson, etc. ... no less than five (5) + relevant sigs - $175

Blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

action1000steranko.jpg

:takeit:S/S Steranko + all other possible signatures

On 3/9/2018 at 8:04 PM, Rich_Henn said:

Action Comics #1000 (Artgerm variant) s/s Artgerm, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---no less than 5 key signatures  - $175

Blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

****There is a "Vintage" version of this over as well, with a smaller print run of 1500 cps that I'll also be offering at the same price as the classic logo pictured.  Pricing will be the same for signature series, but the blue label will be $110

action1000ARTGERMA.jpg

:takeit:"Vintage" version with all signatures