• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Psylocke anyone??

2 posts in this topic

I purchased a large collection of comics and am looking to move some of the "better"  books quickly and cheaply. I will attatch pics here  and I am willing to send scans on pricier books (within reason) My sellers name on Ebay is Kevin CWA and there i have a feedback rating of 100% 

I will ship via priority flat rate at a cost of $6 for up to 10 books, $13 for any amt up to 50 books. I will ship anywhere to anyone who can pay in paypal funds and cover the shipping charges. I can send additional scans within reason if is a deal clincher thanks

first the details: payment will be made by paypal only as i want to move these quickly. I ship only via priority mail insured  10 books or less protected envelope up anything over 10 is flat rate boxed. first :takeit:gets the books. payment is expected in 3 days and i will ship promptly. 

up now is 5 issues featuring psylocke 2010 mini series 1-4 all have a minor amt of spine elevation from the rest of the book possibly from something heavier placed on top of a stack of books. Issue #1 also has a minor amt of color breaking spine stress. lets just call these vf/NM if youn are into pressing I'm sure you can make these as flat as a pancake. 

Also included is X-Men "sword of the braddocks" featuring a psylocke cover this book is NM. I have seen the 4 issue mini series sell for up tp $60 on ebay and X-Men sword of the braddocks sell for around $20 I am asking for $60 for the 5 books + shipping. I do combine shipping if you want to take advantage of adding these to your order. I'm thinking these should move quickly make them your today thanks

WIN_20180301_19_07_58_Pro.jpg