• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeachBum1920 : Stan Lee autograph forgeries

7 posts in this topic

Another seller of Stan Lee forgeries who obviously was never within 100 feet of Stan Lee signing anything:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=beachbum1920&_sop=1&_osacat=0&_ipg=50&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR12.TRC2.A0.H0.XStan+lee+signed.TRS0&_nkw=Stan+lee+signed&_sacat=0 

One worse than the next. Laughable. Tonfulle-84 and TurtleCrazyGirl1999 forgeries are like Rembrandts compared to these! :bigsmile:

Lee031918.jpg

Looks like it toppled over near the end; which after that horrendous "Stan..", couldn't have come fast enough. :roflmao:

it should be noted that this seller does have some certified, actually authentic Lee autographs among his listings; priced through the roof, of course, because it's real. They're listed not to sell (they never will at those prices), but as a smoke screen. A shill to sell the $20 garbage which produces pure profit = bargain box garbage + ink.

Leebad.jpg

Edited by James J Johnson

4 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Aw hell, well I plead four beers for the mix-up.  I always think of you as BeachBum.

A lot of "BeachBum" handles on Ebay. I got 10 different ones out of 20 different tries using the basic BeachBum with different, added prefixes and suffixes. I can just imagine how many there are if you run all the possible combinations, using letters, numbers, symbols, and spaces.

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

A lot of "BeachBum" handles on Ebay. I got 10 different ones out of 20 different tries using the basic BeachBum with different, added prefixes and suffixes. I can just imagine how many there are if you run all the possible combinations, using letters, numbers, symbols, and spaces.

Hey, I already pled four beers, get off my case!  :grin: