• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic arcade video games

4 posts in this topic

Anyone here have any old arcade games at their home? The ones from the early 80s... Gorf, Wizard of Wor, Galaga, Crazy Climber to name a few. I've been wanting to get a stand up game for my room forever but i'm afraid it will need repair at some point and i'll end up broke looking for a repair man and some ancient parts. Any input/opinions are welcome. If you have a game post up the pics! :)

2 minutes ago, Ride the Tiger said:

Anyone here have any old arcade games at their home? The ones from the early 80s... Gorf, Wizard of Wor, Galaga, Crazy Climber to name a few. I've been wanting to get a stand up game for my room forever but i'm afraid it will need repair at some point and i'll end up broke looking for a repair man and some ancient parts. Any input/opinions are welcome. If you have a game post up the pics! :)

I currently have a Galaxa game in my dining room and an early Ms. Pac Man in storage. Someday I'll have a game room in my house, but I figure I should get the house first.

I enjoy playing emulators on my PC. I was just looking at the latest MAME collection. 127GB download :sick:

Currently playing a bunch of the old NeoGeo Roms. 

Edited by RedRaven

I made my own machine, I wanted a cocktail arcade table type which could easily be transported from room, this one has 128 classic arcade games from the early 80's... it's a lot of fun and doesn't take too much toom. It's standing next to my Spider-man pinball machine in my man cave, but can be rolled into the kid's rooms very quickly. It would have looked neater if I had sunk the electronics lower into the cabinet, but I also have side-buttons to play virtual pinball and speakers and my woodworking skills are not good enough to make a perfect template using just hand tools and I wanted a little ledge to rest my arms on as well  :bigsmile:

Photo-2016-06-25-14-39-12_3800.JPG

Photo-2016-06-25-14-42-43_3802.JPG

Photo-2016-07-03-12-04-07_3838.JPG

Photo-2016-07-04-17-06-16_3846.JPG