• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Low Grade .. or ahem, Affordable Grade Marvel Mystery Comics graded
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Ok, first

MY RULES

NO HOS OR PL MEMBERS

First  (or variation of I'll take it) posted in thread wins or via PM wins. Timestamp deciding factor.

OFFERS ENCOURAGED VIA PM

PAYMENT INFO

Paypal payments preferred, check/money order possible.

Payment expected within 48 hours of  - if you need additional time, please contact me

SHIPPING INFO

Shipping will be at cost.

ABOUT ME

I've been buying/selling comics here for a bit of time. Have made several deals with established board members. I have feedback in the kudos section if you want to check it out.

BOOKS

books have NOT been pressed

RETURN POLICY
30 day return policy

Edited by oceans11

Marvel Mystery Comics 34.  Classic Schomburg cover. Besides that it's CGC .5 purple label because of some glue on cover. It's also missing the centerfold so it's a CGC .5. But the upside is that it's a Schomburg cover and probably one of my favorites of the run. Crack it, marry a centerfold, and get that glue off the cover and you'll be doing much better than it is currently. Or leave it as it. Either way I'm asking $350 on this one, just for the cool cover factor alone.SOLD!

MMC 34 1.jpg

MMC 34 2.jpg

MMC 34 3.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Marvel Mystery Comics 86 Sol Brodsky cover here. Blonde Phantom ID revealed. Another missing centerfold so it gets the CGC .5 grade. Another one that would benefit if you married a centerfold into it and I think it would grade much higher. OK, not super higher, but it wouldn't be incomplete anymore. Either way it's another cool one and I'm asking $300

MMC 86 1.jpg

MMC 86 2.jpg

MMC 86 3.jpg

Marvel Mystery Comics 87 1st Captain America and Golden Girl team up. One of the odder covers to me, as the Human Torch feels like an afterthought. Centerfold missing (see a trend here with this batch? of books) but otherwise it would be a 3.5, so CGC gave it the Qualified green label. Colors are nice on this one and it was probably the best book of the bunch. Would've been much better if it had that centerfold though. Asking $350 for this one.

MMC 87 1.jpg

MMC 87 2.jpg

MMC 87 3.jpg

Edited by oceans11

Marvel Mystery Comics 88 CGC 1.5 blue label (finally). Complete but cover is detached and has tape on it. Told you these were affordable grade right?  Still a cool cover with the Blonde Phantom featured prominently on it. Let's do $350 on this one as well. SOLD!

MMC 88 1.jpg

MMC 88 2.jpg

MMC 88 3.jpg

Edited by oceans11

1 hour ago, oceans11 said:

Marvel Mystery Comics 88 CGC 1.5 blue label (finally). Complete but cover is detached and has tape on it. Told you these were affordable grade right?  Still a cool cover with the Blonde Phantom featured prominently on it. Let's do $350 on this one as well.

MMC 88 1.jpg

MMC 88 2.jpg

MMC 88 3.jpg

Take Per PM

9 hours ago, oceans11 said:

Marvel Mystery Comics 34.  Classic Schomburg cover. Besides that it's CGC .5 purple label because of some glue on cover. It's also missing the centerfold so it's a CGC .5. But the upside is that it's a Schomburg cover and probably one of my favorites of the run. Crack it, marry a centerfold, and get that glue off the cover and you'll be doing much better than it is currently. Or leave it as it. Either way I'm asking $350 on this one, just for the cool cover factor alone.

MMC 34 1.jpg

MMC 34 2.jpg

MMC 34 3.jpg

:Take it: