• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant Comics BLOODSHOT #1 Chromium Cover (SIGNED)

5 posts in this topic

The book itself, in this condition, is probably something found in the dollar bin. The book is not high grade and the signatures would not be recognized if someone tried to submit to CGC. If you have a COA maybe you can get 10 bucks but without a COA, I doubt it's worth more than a few dollars.

Edited by Bomber-Bob

There’s running joke about how things are worth three-fifty.  That actually seems reasonable here. If I saw it in a store I’d probably pick it up for that much. Maybe $5-7 if condition is really nice or I’m in a good mood.

1 hour ago, revat said:

There’s running joke about how things are worth three-fifty.  That actually seems reasonable here. If I saw it in a store I’d probably pick it up for that much. Maybe $5-7 if condition is really nice or I’m in a good mood.

Isn't it tree-fiddy ? And yes, appropriate here. 

Agree with what the others said. This book was printed in very large numbers, even for that time, but is a book which now is generally seen as emblematic of the over-indulgences which caused the market to crash in the 90's. There are, safe to say, tens of thousands of these that exist in high grade today which generally won't yield more than a few dollars in the marketplace. The signatures may be of interest as a curiosity to Valiant enthusiasts, and there are a few out there, but it may be tough to find the right collector at the right time to even shake a few extra bucks out of the tree for that. I'm not saying to just throw it away, but don't plan on it being worth more than $5-10.