C2E2 March 22-24, 2019, It's Still Never Too Early or to late
7 7

120 posts in this topic

8,160 posts

Less than a year to go :banana:

Edited by HOTFLIPS

105 posts

Posted today - BIG UPDATE: C2E2 is going to be bigger and better and it’s now coming to you ONE WEEK EARLIER! Our new dates are March 22-24, 2019.

216 posts

Glad they moved it up a week.  I was torn between it and Planet Comicon (a personal fave), so now I can hopefully attend both!  Between those and the Star Wars Celebration in April, I'll be broke as a joke.

14,226 posts

@HOTFLIPS can you update the title with the new dates?

14,226 posts

Considering making this my main Chicago con trip of 2019...  hm

11,090 posts

:whatthe: 

:cry:

Edited by TheWatcher

14,226 posts
16 minutes ago, TheWatcher said:

:whatthe: 

:cry:

I'll almost certainly come up to WW for Thursday and maybe Friday, but I'm hearing that the winds are shifting. I'm not happy about it, but figure I at least need to check out the other game in town.

11,090 posts

I don't blame you. It just a sad state of affairs that Wizard Chicago has lost so much of its luster :sorry:

14,226 posts
1 hour ago, TheWatcher said:

I don't blame you. It just a sad state of affairs that Wizard Chicago has lost so much of its luster :sorry:

Amen to that. It breaks my heart. I heard that @Moondog didn’t set up this year, along with quite a few others. 

Edited by mysterio

293 posts

I was really disappointed at first of C2E2 being the same dates as Planet.  That said, I am going to try and make it to C2E2 and the next week set up at Planet . . . . whirlwind mode activated!!! 

7,081 posts
On 9/12/2018 at 6:27 PM, mysterio said:

Amen to that. It breaks my heart. I heard that @Moondog didn’t set up this year, along with quite a few others. 

He did...he just rocked it so hard all his stock was gone by Saturday! #truestory

1,012 posts

anyone have an old exhibitor badge that they are willing to part with?

1,531 posts

Paul Rudd and Breckin Meyer added to celeb guests. Cool, but I’m not particularly excited. I was hoping they would announce a couple other big guests but it’s looking like time is running out. Getting certain celeb autographs mean a lot to me (and my 5+hour trip to get to the show) and last year there was no one I was interested in meeting either. :cry:

Hoping that my complaining will turn into a blessing in the coming weeks. Besides that I am very excited to attend. Love that they moved the dates. Hopefully it won’t be so cold. 

293 posts

Well got my room and tickets.  Excited for the show!!!

Looking forward to getting some books signed by Ed McGuinnes, George Perez, Jeff Dekal, and MArc Silvestri!! 

480 posts

I'll be stationed in Artist Alley somewhere, don't know the table assignment quite yet.  Come find me, I'll have lots of original art stuffs.  Blanks, designer action figures..... 

1,531 posts

Today is the last day to order your badge to have it mailed to you and avoid the will call line. 

Always nice to have your badge ready to go but in my experience the will call line moves pretty quick. (I suppose it depends what time you arrive, I’m usually there within the hour of opening.)  

Im so impressed with the line up of artists. Might spend most of my time in artist alley!