• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's APRIL pre-sale s/s thread - LOST BOYS #1, Max Allan Collins, Amaz. SM #800 variants, Hunt for Wolverine, Avengers, VS #1 Esad Ribic, CRUDE #1 (1st day of issue), Guardians, more ACTION #1000 variants +Zazie Beetz DOMINO #1
3 3

185 posts in this topic

Offered this one last month----have the image now with logo.   Signing with Steve Rude next week!  Plenty of spots left  (thumbsu

Action Comics #1000 (Steve Rude 1930's variant) s/s STEVE RUDE, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---as many as realistically possible  - $175

Blue universal 9.8 optional - $95

actioncomics1000STEVERUDE.jpg

This next one, I am very limited to five (5) spots firm.   Low print run and even Midtown sold out on it's initial availability to one per person.

ACTION COMICS #1000 (Jim Lee tour exclusive variant) s/s Jim Lee, Williams, Sinclair, Jurgens, etc....no less than five signatures - $295

1) Drill423

2) MDR123

3) skinny_white_boy

4) shreepatel

5) rcuello250

action1000jimleetour.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

1 hour ago, Rich_Henn said:

Daredevil #600 (Quesada variant B) s/s Quesada $225

1 spot

add Charlie Cox optional - $85

DD600QuesadaC.jpg

:takeit:with Charlie Cox. What is the chance of a Quesada remark?

23 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Offered this one last month----have the image now with logo.   Signing with Steve Rude next week!  Plenty of spots left  (thumbsu

Action Comics #1000 (Steve Rude 1930's variant) s/s STEVE RUDE, Jurgens, Simonson, etc---as many as realistically possible  - $175

:takeit: s/s

Edited by mbatko_8

Action Comics #1000 (Lmt. DC Gold foil Exclusive) s/s 10+ Superman creators - $350

Bermejo art variant, but an exclusive lmt. DC gold foil, much like the Batman Metal and Batman #44.  If the print runs are any indication of the others, it's in the 1200 to 1500 range.   I'm only committing to Eight (8) of these at the moment for multi-sigs.  If I can get past 12 signatures, it's only $10 each additional after that. Beginning the signing at MegaCon, continuing through Heroes and finishing at SDCC.

1) Yo-Yo

2) MDR123

3) sorb3t

4) Vox Virtus

5) AlphaRaptor

6)

7)

action1000dcfoil.jpg

Edited by Rich_Henn

Action Comics #1000 (Lmt. DC Gold foil Exclusive) s/s 10+ Superman creators - $350

Bermejo art variant, but an exclusive lmt. DC gold foil, much like the Batman Metal and Batman #44.  If the print runs are any indication of the others, it's in the 1200 to 1500 range.   I'm only committing to Eight (8) of these at the moment for multi-sigs.  If I can get past 12 signatures, it's only $10 each additional after that. Beginning the signing at MegaCon, continuing through Heroes and finishing at SDCC.

action1000dcfoil.jpg

:takeit:

•  

21 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

:takeit: Rude + whomever else you can get

11 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Bermejo art variant, but an exclusive lmt. DC gold foil, much like the Batman Metal and Batman #44.  If the print runs are any indication of the others, it's in the 1200 to 1500 range.   I'm only committing to Eight (8) of these at the moment for multi-sigs.  If I can get past 12 signatures, it's only $10 each additional after that. Beginning the signing at MegaCon, continuing through Heroes and finishing at SDCC.

action1000dcfoil.jpg

:takeit:with as many sigs as you think looks good

On 4/14/2018 at 10:35 AM, Rich_Henn said:

This next one, I am very limited to five (5) spots firm.   Low print run and even Midtown sold out on it's initial availability to one per person.

ACTION COMICS #1000 (Jim Lee tour exclusive variant) s/s Jim Lee, Williams, Sinclair, Jurgens, etc....no less than five signatures - $295

action1000jimleetour.jpg

14 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

action1000dcfoil.jpg

Let's add these to the pile :takeit:

As many sigs as you can get :headbang:

On 4/14/2018 at 8:35 AM, Rich_Henn said:

action1000jimleetour.jpg

:takeit: 1 Spot