• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Share your highest grade GA book !
2 2

131 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, october said:

This was a 9.6 white before I cracked it out. Church copy, with three hits of amateur CT. 

001 (248).jpg

6 hours ago, comicjack said:

Saw that in San Diego after it was graded,incredible colors that just pop :headbang:

Saw that in Geppi's mahogany glass amoire inside his library during the Diamond International Galleries Grand Opening back in '95.

I clearly remembered it because it was on side by side display with the Church copy of Suspense Comics #8.  Both absolutely gorgeous jet black covers with colors that just popped right off the pages.  If I remembered correctly, the Church Suspense 8 appeared to be a bit nicer to me because it clearly had the absolute bone white pages like it had just come off the printing press.  :cloud9:

1 hour ago, circumstances said:

I have several comics in similar shape. My guess would be 9.2 or higher for each of them. If the OP doesn't want raw books in this thread, let me know and I will delete!

nwusz4z2psju89v4g.jpg

Beautiful!  Pray continue.

Edited by adamstrange

9 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

I don't have much high grade Gold, mostly kid grade stuff. And to me, high grade in GA is 8.0 and up(maybe 7.5 too). Here's a few I have scanned.

P72K9v.jpg

I'm on the 7.5 as "floor" concept, too, larry. i figure a vf- is like an A-.  still an A.