Brave and the Bold 33 (June 2010)
0

11 posts in this topic

155 posts

Hi there,

One of my comic book buddies pointed this one out to me.
Most of the books in this series are not even full cover price in NM.

But we noticed on mycomicshop.com and ebay that this book is going for $100-200 ++
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ivitems=19798471#44400354

So is there any explanation for the price on this one other than "Zatannas on the cover"

JL 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 posts

Supposed to be a Killing Joke preamble. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,138 posts

arent yellow listings on MCS consignments where the owner, not MCS, sets the price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
253 posts
51 minutes ago, sd2416 said:

arent yellow listings on MCS consignments where the owner, not MCS, sets the price?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,625 posts
On 4/18/2018 at 12:25 AM, Jack Linguini said:

Hi there,

One of my comic book buddies pointed this one out to me.
Most of the books in this series are not even full cover price in NM.

But we noticed on mycomicshop.com and ebay that this book is going for $100-200 ++
https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ivitems=19798471#44400354

So is there any explanation for the price on this one other than "Zatannas on the cover"

JL 

It's been a good book for a good while. Try using eBay though for sold prices. You're looking at asking prices.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Batgirl/99948/i.html?_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=brave+bold+33

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,431 posts

Pre-Killing Joke and a great, moving story. I highly recommend getting a copy to read (or read in TPB).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,751 posts
On 4/19/2018 at 6:35 AM, ygogolak said:

It's been a good book for a good while. Try using eBay though for sold prices. You're looking at asking prices.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Batgirl/99948/i.html?_from=R40&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=brave+bold+33

Why oh why am I just hearing about this now? Just pulled my minty-mint copy from the garage boxes.:bigsmile:

BB33a.jpeg

Edited by divad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,625 posts
9 hours ago, divad said:

Why oh why am I just hearing about this now? Just pulled my minty-mint copy from the garage boxes.:bigsmile:

 

Been a thing for a long time now. Must be because it isn't Copper or Bronze. :bigsmile:

Edited by ygogolak

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39,751 posts
2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Been a thing for a long time now. Must be because it isn't Copper or Bronze. :bigsmile:

(thumbsu Hard to keep up with you youngsters! lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,625 posts
13 minutes ago, divad said:

(thumbsu Hard to keep up with you youngsters! lol

 

:preach:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
0