• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Artist submitting to CGC for Signature Series - HOW

8 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am working on a sketch blank and I want to submit to CGC for signature series. I have done it before, but now note that the forms are no longer downloadable and must be filled in online. There is no option for signature.

Is my only option to now attend a show and have it witnessed.

Thanks

There is a "Creator Agreement" form that CGC can send or email you. It needs to be filled out by the artist and then it can be sent in (with the sketch cover) directly to CGC for Signature Series grading (assuming you have a CGC account).

call cgc have them walk you through the process.  It might be different, but I'm pretty sure it still exists.

you can do a video of yourself doing the art.  make sure you're wearing pants.

Edited by revat

1 hour ago, revat said:

call cgc have them walk you through the process.  It might be different, but I'm pretty sure it still exists.

Never happens!

Thanks for the responses all. CGC has told me they would have to mail me the forms which would work. My alternate strategy is to bring the comic with me and sign it at the CGC booth next week at the Calgary Expo.

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:54 PM, revat said:

23 hours ago, Artboy99 said:

Never happens!

This calls for a special label annotation - "Signed & Sketched, sans pants, by..."