• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mixed GA Books - More price drops, lots of cheap good stuff left. Closes tonigh ~ Make me an offer!t

22 posts in this topic

Rules:

PayPal only please. Shipping is a flat $14 for slabs $7 for raw books (in the US only, sorry) unless stated otherwise, shipped in a USPS flat rate priority mail box for slabs.
Nobody from the lists. First :takeit: wins (including over PM discussions).
No returns unless I have overlooked something major, so please be sure before you purchase.
References: I don't have an official thread, bought I have bought plenty here and sold some too.

Please feel free to pm me with offers.

Edited by OdinsSecrets

Ibis the Invincible #4 - 2.0 - Cover split and detached, presents very nicely in a mylar. Try to find another copy of this book, it isn't easy, there is a grand total of 1 copy of this book on the census in VG+.

$300 $250

ibis_the_invincible_4.thumb.jpg.d5e75f66fc1904445b5b06385bbb81ed.jpg

Edited by OdinsSecrets
typo

Champ Comics #15 - 1.8 - CF detached, spine is a bit weak. Not too common either, only 10 copies on the census.

GPA:

( 4.0 )    -    (1) $675    (1) $675    -   $675  May-2017

$325 $300

champ_comics_15.thumb.jpg.76607261c33c23200d93d6430a557750.jpg 

Edited by OdinsSecrets