• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NEED HELP WITH PRICING? SELLING COLLECTION,

4 posts in this topic

I need help selling my comic books, where can i do this ? can any one please give me any advice pertaining to this question? i have many signed STANLEE and other great cgc signature series comics encapsulated with some rating up to 9.9 or higher. 

I don't sell a lot, but my buying is mostly through Ebay, Comiclink, Heritage and Comicconnect (less so than the previous three).  When Ebay gives me a discount fee for selling, I usually take advantage of that.  You might also check out MyComicShop (aka Lone Star Comics).

1 hour ago, Savage_Man412 said:

I need help selling my comic books, where can i do this ? can any one please give me any advice pertaining to this question? i have many signed STANLEE and other great cgc signature series comics encapsulated with some rating up to 9.9 or higher. 

Put them in auction, don't try to 'guess' at value. For a reasonable fee, you can utilize one of the major auction houses.

18 hours ago, Yorick said:

I don't sell a lot, but my buying is mostly through Ebay, Comiclink, Heritage and Comicconnect (less so than the previous three).  When Ebay gives me a discount fee for selling, I usually take advantage of that.  You might also check out MyComicShop (aka Lone Star Comics).

It depends a little bit on how fast you want to sell them compared to how close you want to top dollar for all of them.  One easier way would be to consign them to an auction house or dealer, and let them take care of it (for a fee).  Along with the ones above, you can consider mycomicshop.  You can take some pictures of your comics and call up those auction houses, read their terms and see which ones work best for you.

If you want to keep more of the money by spending your own time, you can sell them individually yourself on ebay or facebook or craiglist or here on the boards.  You can look up potential prices through finished sales on ebay or the auction houses or a services called GPA (google it yourself) or through various online or paper price guides.  But it can take lots of time to search for prices, and grade the comics, and take pictures of comics, and post the comics somewhere, dealing with fees and taxes and shipping individually and returns and bad customers, etc. 

If you want the absolute easiest way, take 20 pictures that represent your comics, post on your local craiglist, and just let people come by and make offers.  After a few weeks or a month, take the highest cash offer, let the people haul it away and call it a day.