• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] ASM now all 10% off, Werewolf by Night (now 25% off), Tomb of Dracula (all now 20% off) -- higher grade runs!
4 4

285 posts in this topic

Tomb of Dracula #53 VG/F -- asking $5 + shipping

Looks VF/NM from the front, very pretty, but top of back cover has a bit of wear that looks like the spot where books would have been bundled. The bigger issue is the lower left back cover corner, which is partially torn. It is holding, but tentative. Looks great in the bag though!

TOD53.jpg

TOD53bc.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #55 VF/NM -- asking $17 + shipping SOLD

Bit of wear around the lower staple, bit of bending at the top edge. Otherwise super sharp.

TOD55.jpg

TOD55bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

In the final stretch on TOD. I have #56-63 and 69 left to list. We have guests for dinner tonight, so we'll see if I get any more up. It may be tomorrow.

In the meantime, take advantage of the current discounts and hit me with offers. The more you buy the more of a deal I can cut you, I am more than happy to consider offers.

Edited by mysterio

Should be able to finish up the TODs today and move onto ASM. I do have a couple of Giant Size Draculas that I have forgotten to mention previously.

Tomb of Dracula #59 Fine -- asking $6 + shipping

Has a bend in the center of the cover that could be subscription, but if so it is super light for a sub bend. It breaks color in only one spot I can see, a tiny bit right below Dracula. A press would clean it up remarkably. Even as is it is a lot of eye appeal for the price.

TOD59.jpg

TOD59bc.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #62 VF or so -- asking $10 + shipping

Solid, light bending in a few spots without color break (a press would clean all these up). Bit of foxing, mainly to back cover but a few spots on front.

TOD62.jpg

TOD62bc.jpg

Tomb of Dracula #63 VGish -- asking $4 + shipping

Looks better, but lots of mostly non-color breaking bending with a few small creases thrown in. A press should improve it dramatically but won't make it NM.

TOD63.jpg

TOD63bc.jpg