• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What MARVEL characters are ripe for movie exploitation?

59 posts in this topic

Spider-Woman

She-Hulk

Kitty Pryde & Wolverine

Morlocks

Nimrod vs X-Men

Longshot

Micronauts

Edited by 1Cool

Warlock meh

I can't wait to see what they do with him...because the fact that he hasn't shown up yet is amazing to me. I'm hoping for an Annihilation story line with multiple movie tie-ins in Phase 4...

2 hours ago, Dogsupreme said:

My votes would be:
SPIDER WOMAN

MOON KNIGHT

MAN WOLF

ALPHA FLIGHT

SQUADRON SUPREME

THE INVADERS

THE CHAMPIONS

Spider Woman - Nope.  Miles Morales is more likely

Moon Knight - Only if it's for their streaming service or Netflix

Man Wolf - Been done...refer to Werewolf In London

Alpha Flight - Is there room enough for another team???  X-Men, X-Force, New Mutants, Avengers, etc.

Squadron Supreme - I like this...but refer back to my Alpha Flight comment

The Invaders - refer back to my Alpha Flight comment

The Champions - refer back to my Alpha Flight comment

My suggestions...

The Council Of Reeds - This would be awesome to bring to the big screen (Rick and Morty fans would love it also)

Franklin Richards - One of the greatest storylines in Marvel...Galactus becomes his herald and they take on the Celestials

X-Tinction Agenda - They bring together X-Men, X-force, and New Mutants 10 years from now and do another "Infinity War" like movie

Howard the Duck - reboot!!!

First and foremost, FANTASTIC FOUR - Done right. I don't "buy" it that the FF is too "out dated" for today's audiences. Marvel can totally right the ship and SO MANY characters and stories to choose from...

I would think Marvel could start to branch out their horror themed characters. You could even use Doctor Strange as a "bridge" to them. I mean, if they can make Rocket a success, they could bring some new life to the horror genre or action/horror genre like the original Blade....

Blade vs Dracula/Lilith

Hellstorm (can't see Son of Satan doing all that well lol strictly due to the name)

Werewolf by Night

Man-Thing

Moon Knight

Morbius

Satana

...All leading to an epic Midnight Sons kind of thing...?

36 minutes ago, AnthonyTheAbyss said:

Spider Woman - Nope.  Miles Morales is more likely

Moon Knight - Only if it's for their streaming service or Netflix

Man Wolf - Been done...refer to Werewolf In London

Alpha Flight - Is there room enough for another team???  X-Men, X-Force, New Mutants, Avengers, etc.

Squadron Supreme - I like this...but refer back to my Alpha Flight comment

The Invaders - refer back to my Alpha Flight comment

The Champions - refer back to my Alpha Flight comment

My suggestions...

The Council Of Reeds - This would be awesome to bring to the big screen (Rick and Morty fans would love it also)

Franklin Richards - One of the greatest storylines in Marvel...Galactus becomes his herald and they take on the Celestials

X-Tinction Agenda - They bring together X-Men, X-force, and New Mutants 10 years from now and do another "Infinity War" like movie

Howard the Duck - reboot!!!

Man, you were quick to poo-poo all of Dogsupreme's suggestions...Man-Wolf is a no because there's already been a werewolf movie in the history of cinema, but we need another Howard the Duck?

1 minute ago, AGGIEZ said:

Man, you were quick to poo-poo all of Dogsupreme's suggestions...Man-Wolf is a no because there's already been a werewolf movie in the history of cinema, but we need another Howard the Duck?

15 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

:jokealert:  The idea was to do Squadron Supreme to show WB how to make a JLA movie.

My post wasn't serious:facepalm:.

15 hours ago, AGGIEZ said:

I don’t know if we “need”a Howard the Duck movie but I’d like to see Marvel “continue” his return beyond the cameo in the first Guardians movie to erase the 1980’s HTD movie stigma and show that most characters if treated properly by Marvel today will work in cinema.

58 minutes ago, N e r V said:

!

It might be cool to see Man-Thing, Man Wolf, Morbius, Zombie, Ghost Rider and maybe a few other “Marvel versions” of horror in a Legion of Monsters movie or series.

That would be SO great!