• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SA/BA Marvel Firsts: Avengers 83, IM 54, MSH 13, ToS 46, X-men 64

6 posts in this topic

Hey, it's my first sales thread here. My ebay ID is wow_and_flutter to see my feedback.

Only in-thread "I'll take its" that are unconditional or "per PM" count. No probation/HOS. Payment is postal money order or paypal within 7 days, though quicker is appreciated as I'm trying to raise money for the Heritage event auction and I'd like you to have the book(s) in hand before I spend the money.

Shipping is US only and included in the prices, along with insurance. I ship within two business days. No returns on slabs.

Books up for grabs:

Avengers 83 9.4 white pages, pressed $485
Iron Man 54 9.4 white pages, miswrap $350
Marvel Super-Heroes 13 8.0 cream to off-white pages $925 One tight crack in the case.
Tales Of Suspense 46 7.5 off-white to white pages $310
X-men 64 8.5 off-white to white pages, pressed $125 Presents very well. 

Pictures to follow.

The second picture of the back is with high angle lighting, so it makes it look worse than usual, but I just wanted people to know that especially the back cover near the spine is a bit wavey. Bought from CC last year with the crack already there. The latest gpa sales are over $1050 so I figure $925 makes up for the flaws.

front.jpg

cc back.jpg

back.jpg

crack.jpg

I was thinking it would grade higher, but I guess the top left of back cover hurts more than I can see it.

Notes were:

Crease left top of back cover

Small, very light crease left top of front cover

Wear all corners

5aec9796aee3f_IMG_8769(1).thumb.jpg.8e8a6ba52c3e9fad64ef21da9c8d1e29.jpg

5aec97ca5e2b0_IMG_8809(1).thumb.jpg.70f3cc759f049fa88a03c1039f73010f.jpg

IMG_8826.jpg

IMG_8835.jpg

Edited by Greenlake