• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major Grail Day, Charles Schultz Peanuts Daily, 1959
1 1

32 posts in this topic

On 5/4/2018 at 8:15 PM, Panelfan1 said:

first off - huge congrats on this collecting goal/milestone. Now the question - are you happy with just one? or is this the start of a greater obsession?:foryou:

I am looking for more now. I think the bug bit me

Major congratulations. Art is what drives the obsession but stories like this are what make the hobby fun and keep me going. I am so very happy that this piece landed in your collection. 

I have a couple happy stories about Hulk art landing with me but nothing to this level. Thanks so much for sharing! 

3 hours ago, JadeGiant said:

Major congratulations. Art is what drives the obsession but stories like this are what make the hobby fun and keep me going. I am so very happy that this piece landed in your collection. 

I have a couple happy stories about Hulk art landing with me but nothing to this level. Thanks so much for sharing! 

Thanks!  I 100% agree, it is just amazing to finally get something that you truly love. I have had it hanging for a while now and still stop and look at it carefully virtually every day. 

That said, I am on the hunt for another one. 

4 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Thanks!  I 100% agree, it is just amazing to finally get something that you truly love. I have had it hanging for a while now and still stop and look at it carefully virtually every day. 

That said, I am on the hunt for another one. 

But of course! Aren't we all (on the hunt for another of something).