• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Junk Sale!
5 5

265 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Flash #114 Aug 1960 DC Publications

Awsome Capt. Cold cover and story. Also a funny Kid Flash story featuring “Beatniks”

Average general wear. Slight, flattened spine roll. A few tiny edge tears and a ½” corner off back cover corner. Some light wrinkling. Front cover has a very neat 1” tear. Centerfold loose at top staple. Cover is secure. Nice, supple interior paper.

$45.

flash114a.jpg

flash114b.jpg

:takeit:

4 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Slick Chick #3 1947 Leader Enterprises

Obscure GGA title with lingerie and hyjinx. Cool, short run title.

Cover has numerous light wrinkles and creases. A couple tiny tears repaired inside with tape. Book and centerfold still attached to covers. Nice supple interior paper.

$50.

slickchick1.jpg

slickchickinterior1.jpg

slickchickinterior2.jpg

slickchickinterior3.jpg

slickchick2.jpg

9 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Cow Puncher #2 Sept 1947 Avon Publications

Classic Kamen bondage cover! Has nice interior story by Kubert. Kamen GGA art inside as well.

This copy is complete and looks great. The last 16 pages are neatly detached from covers. Bottom staple is popped and there is a neat 1-1/2” upper spine split. Covers are basically detached from interior. No major tears or creases and displays nice in a mylar. Can be read carefully. Due to it's fragile nature, this one is also sold "as is"!

$100.

cowpuncher1.jpg

cowpuncher2.jpg

12 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Got a big sale for this time. Haven't done one in quite a while. This is upgrades, impulse buys, flea market and comic con finds as well as stuff right out of my own collection. Got over 100 books this time as well as the usual "surprises" weather you like it or not...  This will run well into next week I imagine. Hope there is something you can't live without...

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $5.50 each for up to two comics, very well packaged. Or, as noted. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. All will come with tracking. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

Payment is by PayPal within 3 days FIRM. I will also take checks and money orders if you let me know after I send you an invoice.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

OOOH!  What  kind  of  varmits?  

10 hours ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Always love your threads Robot Man!  Any pins, decoders, or other such items?

Howdy Greg!

I Didn't really figure on any this time. But maybe I can dig up something. Man, stuff like that is just impossible to find out in the wild anymore. 

OK, back today around 3:00 pacific time with hopefully a little bigger pile of junk for your perusal and hopefully purchases. Probably at least something for everyone in this thread over the next few days. 

It's Free Comic Book Day! Go out and support your local store and don't forget to buy something while you are grabbing those freebies! My two little grand daughters are excited!

14 hours ago, Robot Man said:

Snoopy (Peanuts) small child's working wristwatch. Copyright 1958 on dial. Complete with original band and working condition. Crystal has several small scratches at bottom however. A crystal is a cheap and easy fix. Cool piece!

$45. $3.00 postage

peanutswatch1.jpg

peanutswatch2.jpg

peanutswatch3.jpg

Take please

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

OK, grandkids and Free Comic Book day put me a little behind schedule. Got a few more to get together and a few more photos to take. So, I should be up and running in about a half an hour or so. Stay tuned!

RM - spending time with the grandkids anytime is well worthwhile.  I met my great nephews at a LCS - they got a stack of comics and there were artists doing free sketches.  One got a Superman and the other and Iron Man.  It is the only day of the year I go to a LCS but it was great to see the smiles on their faces.