• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Final Post] Golden Graded Goodness - Catman, Chesler, Amazing-Man & More
1 1

79 posts in this topic

Phew - I'm a little tired. Going to stop posting for now. Given all the PMs, I'm a little hesitant to say too much about what else I'll be posting, but a little teaser...

I wouldn't get too excited if you're looking for the "big" books, but I'll trickle in some Phantom Lady, Champ Comics, Flash Comics, Exciting Comics, a run of Green Mask and a lot of one-off stragglers.

Thanks everyone - PMs hit my email and are the best way to get in touch over the next couple days. I'll also try to check in on the thread every handful of hours or so.

I was about to do a price reduction and realized I had more work on my hands than time to complete it. In hindsight, I listed too many books (and there's more to list) in a single thread. Back to the drawing board!

I've decided to stop posting new to this thread, but am willing to accept offers on all books listed (if they're still available).

I've had many PMs related to "what's coming next". Although I don't have scans of everything, I don't mind sharing the list of what I was going to put up in here:

http://comics.gocollect.com/shared-list/61825?layout=details

NOTE: Most of those are just stock pictures, not the actual books. But you can at least see grade details and cert # links.

Best,
Jeff

Edited by jhm