• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLINK Auction is ending, anyone win anything?
7 7

159 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, walclark said:

As for me, I’m battling.000 for this auction.  Took one good whack at an offering, but at the last second the outfielder made a leaping grab before it crossed the fence and robbed me of a home run.  I’m on the verge of being sent down to the minors and being forced to play in the *shudder* Copper league until my batting average improves.  I’ll probably hang up the bat and glove rather than take the demotion.

I'm with you.  I keep bidding with zero results, but that doesn't mean that I'm giving up!

22 minutes ago, SuperBird said:

well now, that looks not terrible for a 2.0...

It really is a gorgeous looking 2.0. I think it presents better than the 3.5 that was also available, and the final hammer on both reflected that. The 3.5 went for not much more than the 2.0, but I think it's because the 2.0 presents better with higher PQ. I'm sure the winner of the 3.5 is very happy with the price he/she got it for, though. 

12 minutes ago, shortboxed said:

It really is a gorgeous looking 2.0. I think it presents better than the 3.5 that was also available, and the final hammer on both reflected that. The 3.5 went for not much more than the 2.0, but I think it's because the 2.0 presents better with higher PQ. I'm sure the winner of the 3.5 is very happy with the price he/she got it for, though. 

It makes me question ever consigning things to these auctions, because it doesn't seem like a whole lot of thought goes into what they put on the block together.