• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLINK Auction is ending, anyone win anything?
7 7

159 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Then we were bidding against each other...but I'm not sure it was a bad thing to lose those, he had been afraid to look inside them, so except for the ones I wrote him about, the pages were not counted. I know on the ones I did ask about,some had missing pages and one even had the wrong book inside the cover.

yeah the details were scant. I had asked about the 11, 12, 13, 15 and 20, and he only told me about the wrong interior on the 15....

10 hours ago, sagii said:

:whatthe: :whatthe::whatthe:

(worship) (worship) (worship)

9 hours ago, The-Collector said:

+1

Looks stunning for the grade. 

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

:golfclap:

Thanks everyone for their shout outs. I'm extremely psyched.

I agree with The Collector, the cover looks great for the grade, with vivid colors, and ow/w pages is an added plus. As per the grader notes, there's a coupon clipped out of the back cover. Fine with me! Give me back cover flaws any day!

10 hours ago, Zolnerowich said:

RAD9FC812018330_122739.thumb.jpg.3137d3902192da18ae4d304a68734547.jpg

9 hours ago, Sardo Numspar said:

Congrats! Sorry to run you up $3500 in the last 30 seconds. 

Thanks Josh! No worries -- I expected there to be a bit of a frenzy in the closing seconds. It's nice to know I had good company at the finish line.

Edited by Zolnerowich

5 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Thanks everyone for their shout outs. I'm extremely psyched.

I agree with The Collector, the cover looks great for the grade, with vivid colors, and ow/w pages is an added plus. As per the grader notes, there's a coupon clipped out of the back cover. Fine with me! Give me back cover flaws any day!

You got a complete copy with great color.  Hard to be upset at the grade!

22 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

You got a complete copy with great color.  Hard to be upset at the grade!

My thinking exactly! I can almost pretend it's a solid mid-range 5.0! :insane:

28 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Thanks Josh! No worries -- I expected there to be a bit of a frenzy in the closing seconds. It's nice to know I had good company at the finish line.

It is a beautifully presenting copy. I had a 2.5 that didn’t present as nice. The page quality is insanely excellent. It’s the perfect copy to own in my opinion.  Enjoy it!

Edited by Sardo Numspar

11 minutes ago, Sardo Numspar said:
39 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

It is a beautifully presenting copy. I had a 2.5 that didn’t present as nice. The page quality is insanely excellent. It’s the perfect copy to own in my opinion.  Enjoy it!

Best book in the auction, for my money ... and since it was actually Zolnerowich's money, it's even better. :)

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

I think you got a good deal looking at the market and you should be on cloud nine :luhv:

Edited by comicjack

1 hour ago, lpsunburst said:

Having lost the Fantastic I went after my consolation prizes.

Mystic 2.jpg

Such a spectacular book! That was one of my go-to books in case my original plan had flopped.

2 hours ago, Sqeggs said:

Best book in the auction, for my money ... and since it was actually Zolnerowich's money, it's even better. :)

You can have visiting rights every other Tuesday... for a hamburger today.