Bill Everett thread
5 5

364 posts in this topic

14,927 posts
24 minutes ago, OtherEric said:

The latest Overstreet had this one broken out nearly as much as the #19.  No question it's red hot, but is it really that high relative to the 19?

17, 18 & 19 I believe should be on par with each other. Each are great and Everett at his best IMO. The 19 had a bump for years because of perceived rarity which I'm not so sure is true. Can anyone confirm one way or another?

3,650 posts
20 hours ago, Jayman said:

17, 18 & 19 I believe should be on par with each other. Each are great and Everett at his best IMO. The 19 had a bump for years because of perceived rarity which I'm not so sure is true. Can anyone confirm one way or another?

Can't really confirm beyond my own personal experience, that 17, 18 and 19 are about the same, difficulty-wise. Never was able to pick up a 19 that I liked for the money (so far) but you never know about the future. :)

14,927 posts
55 minutes ago, originalisbest said:

Can't really confirm beyond my own personal experience, that 17, 18 and 19 are about the same, difficulty-wise. Never was able to pick up a 19 that I liked for the money (so far) but you never know about the future. :)

My take is that the perceived rareness was due to the fact that those who owned one (#19) kept it in their collection!

2,908 posts
2 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Annother Everett beauty to cross off the list!

11FAFA66-505B-4B52-B7B9-6CBE9CA9A4A7.jpeg

Everett certainly casts a long shadow.  Nice,

4,706 posts

Picked this up from a boardie a few days ago and it's winging its way to me as I type this! Can't wait to get it and add it to the stack!! 

Heroic 3 front.jpg

16,806 posts
On 5/28/2018 at 9:19 PM, Jayman said:

Rat%20Race_zpstsju2o6z.jpg

Someone was asking about rat covers this would fit the bill. Cool :applause:

4,706 posts

I can't seem to place which American issue this is!!! It's gotta be Atlas, what with the awesome Everett cover!!! Anyone? A lil help :wishluck:

Misterios Del Gato Negro 57 Everrett cover front.jpg