• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Misc Gold and others Wings Planet Seven Seas Capatin Marvel Jr Flash Bronze 30 Cent Variants All remaining books 20 percent off
1 1

33 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

Per board rules, please remove these from your Facebook group if you want to sell here.  Marking them all as "Sold" there seems a little shifty.

I did a search through FB and nothing shows up. Please show me where they show them up. Hmm, shifty. I don’t think so. I know the rules. 

1 hour ago, Tombofdracula50 said:

I did a search through FB and nothing shows up. Please show me where they show them up. Hmm, shifty. I don’t think so. I know the rules. 

The bug damaged Wonder Woman and a few others appeared in my feed this morning.  Thank you for removing them.

23 minutes ago, FineCollector said:

The bug damaged Wonder Woman and a few others appeared in my feed this morning.  Thank you for removing them.

Your welcome but I did not remove anything. They were gone once I marked as sold last night. Your feedback may be old.