• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strangers in Paradise original art for the Gallery Edition print

1 post in this topic

I was talking to Terry and Robyn Moore at a convention last year, either Baltimore or NYCC, and they mentioned that they were going to do a Gallery edition. I have the variant cover to SIP volume 3 #1 that they didn't have a quality scan of, which I provided. A call went out to others for scans of early SIP pages and covers in the collector world from before technology let them scan in the resolution needed for such a book. Many thanks to those that sent Terry HQ scans.

Terry tweeted details about the book, including a photo of the print that will be included in the Limited edition. When I saw that I inquired about the availability of the original art. It was and I jumped on it. You can see the art with the link below or the attached photo.

CAF link to the art and my story - Feel free to leave a comment, if so inclined.

The SIP Gallery Edition comes in two ways:

Order the SIP Gallery Edition limited version directly from Terry Moore here

The regular edition is available through your local comic book store (LCS). Please support them.

Thanks for reading!

James

1498520579_SIPPrintforhardcover1.thumb.jpg.7cb20bd430627b156d8e7c6886ab6dd9.jpg

Edited by Comix4Sale