• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Random shnizzle

37 posts in this topic

RULES!

These are the usual rules. What are the usual rules? They are what I say they are. And they are exceedingly usual.

More specifically: 

REFERENCES
Kudos thread
ebay ID - brother17

ACCEPTED PAYMENT
Paypal only. Payment expected within 5 calendar days of invoice. I AM ON VACATION DURING THE LAST WEEK OF JUNE. I CAN NOT SHIP DURING THAT TIME.

REFUNDS
You pay return shipping, unless items are damaged in transit in which case it's on me.. I am happy to take returns if you are dissatisfied.

TERMS OF SALE
First unconditional  in either the thread or PM wins, by time stamp.
If you have shamed yourself or are a listed reprobate, I will not sell to you. If you're just a knockburger who gets on my nerves, I don't mind selling to you. I reserve the right to refuse any sale.

Please inspect the books upon receipt of them and promptly alert me to any issues.

SHIPPING
I do not ship comics Media Mail. I will use First Class for 1 or 2 comics in a cardboard mailer, unless you request Priority mail. I will use Priority shipping over three comics. Once you have all the items you want, provide me your zip, I will weigh your package (hubba hubba), and provide you a precise shipping cost.

So I've used up all my free eBay listings for June and am turning here to try and sell some stuff cheap. I need to pay Kramerica for comics and am trying my best to make comics pay for comics. I'm trying to clean out the collector's closet and have piles of stuff to move out.

I also need money for weed, because I like weed, but don't like paying for weed out of my normal income. First, I like being high. Second, it does help my inflammation issues. So you can keep me calm and inflammation free.