• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

-->> Ebay Bucks Promo: 10% on App | 8% Online Expires 6/28 11:59PST

10 posts in this topic

hm Strange. I do allot of buying only for eBay bucks days. I hold off unless I really have to bid on something. They must have an algo or something. Well for whats it worth, I have reached out to a couple of sellers and made a case for a lower BIN and actually received personal offers via message. So getting a few great prices on Bats slabs along with stacking the eBay bucks promo = (thumbsu

Wow getting allot of bites! Guys just get out there. Make some offers and send some messages. Picked up an awesome SA Supes slab. And I can not believe it. I just scored one of my Copper Grails. A slabs I thought I could never get. Will post in a moment.

54 minutes ago, 90sChild said:

Got the same garbage.  I was about to spend $200 I was waiting for the 20% off but it only works on items from like 200 random junk sellers.

So I'm supposed to go through 200 sellers to see what they offer so I can spend money? Yea, ok bay.