• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archaic ComicLink user interface
2 2

11 posts in this topic

So I was at a relatives bday party tonight but fully aware and ready for CL as I was waiting for 1 piece. As you cannot save or track an item, alarms were set, the phone was fully charged and I was logged in. I thought I had thought of everything and was ready. Despite the bday distraction I would not miss the page. Now I am driving home and its 1 min to game time. Its ok im off the highway and on a side street.  30 seconds. Yes red light, I can focus. 5 seconds left. Its only at $400. Wow. Let me bid $777, no wait $802 just to be safe. More than double. The CL skin flints never go double last second. OK yeah your right $809 just for that extra few bucks of protection. 4 seconds.... bid enter, yes click....

"please log in". you have been logged out due to inactivity! FML FCL!!!  I have been clicking and refreshing nonstop but their caveman website still logs you out. I know we all have horror stories. I thought I would share. To feel sorrow, loss and rage all at once.

Someone made out like a bandit. First panel page of Quasar - Hulk 234 - Sal B. Hammer price $426. I wonder if its one of the regulars and we will see it on flip of the day for $1500 tom.

RAD856A52018518_125450.jpg

I don't know that market.  The auctions are still going but I'm generally disappointed with my consignments.

Then again, what they are fetching might be market value though and my expectations were out of line

Malvin

Their interface definitely could use some work - my biggest annoyance is when attempting to bid, it loads an entire other page to tell you something was wrong with your bid, and hey, you might want to go back to the page where you can actually try to put in another bid... oh, right, the auction's over by the time you get back.

3 hours ago, dirtymartini1 said:

To feel sorrow, loss and rage all at once.

First time I bid on Comic Link, I tried to snipe, but got kicked over to the "input your credit card" page. :flamed: I was so incensed I immediately wrote them an email expressing my displeasure. But I still didn't have my art.:sorry:

Edited by BCarter27

On 6/28/2018 at 10:55 PM, dirtymartini1 said:

So I was at a relatives bday party tonight but fully aware and ready for CL as I was waiting for 1 piece. As you cannot save or track an item, alarms were set, the phone was fully charged and I was logged in. I thought I had thought of everything and was ready. Despite the bday distraction I would not miss the page. Now I am driving home and its 1 min to game time. Its ok im off the highway and on a side street.  30 seconds. Yes red light, I can focus. 5 seconds left. Its only at $400. Wow. Let me bid $777, no wait $802 just to be safe. More than double. The CL skin flints never go double last second. OK yeah your right $809 just for that extra few bucks of protection. 4 seconds.... bid enter, yes click....

"please log in". you have been logged out due to inactivity! FML FCL!!!  I have been clicking and refreshing nonstop but their caveman website still logs you out. I know we all have horror stories. I thought I would share. To feel sorrow, loss and rage all at once.

Someone made out like a bandit. First panel page of Quasar - Hulk 234 - Sal B. Hammer price $426. I wonder if its one of the regulars and we will see it on flip of the day for $1500 tom.

RAD856A52018518_125450.jpg

Im a buyer at $1526