• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sally the Sleuth (almost) complete collection

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, you might remember me as the publisher of the Canadian golden age reprints of Brok Windsor, Nelvana of the Northern Lights, Polka dot Pirate and Wow Comics #01, or possibly as the publisher of the Fashion In Action 1980s reprint.

Of course, I have a new project out that you might be interested in. This one is a reprint of a 1930s-1940s comic, Sally the Sleuth. She first premiered as a pulp comic then later in full colour adventures in Crime Smashers. 

I am currently running a crowdfunding campaign to see if there's enough interest in a full colour edition (I already have a black and white edition on the market) with expanded pages, as I was able to find quite a few after I released the first edition. On the page itself I also list all the comics I'm missing still!

Check it out, if it's of interest, feel free to fund, if it's not, we'll just stick with the black and white edition.

961b0421333df13353a101ce13d89e99_original.jpg

dc7e54bc4d0432951c736e916ccd2309_original.jpg