• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

16 posts in this topic

1.jpg.c946632452e27f0f4f9f9855b77cfeff.jpg

Twin Cities Comics will be accepting submissions for Stan Lee

Items must be in hand by July 13th as the signing is the day after San Diego. If you will not be able to get the comics to us by then we should have another in early August. The signings are limited in the number of items we can sign each time so they will be first come first serve. You can send comics to:

Twin Cities Comics

PO Box 500

Big Lake, MN 55309

PRICING (includes our fee)

Comics - $175 (cgc fees are extra)

11x17 and smaller flats - $175 (photos, flattened Funko boxes, etc)

Full-Size posters (must be rolled) - $225

We are limited in the types and number of oversize items. So if you have other things like shields or anything you can email us for details at sales@twincitiescomics.com

Per Stan's wishes there are some items that are difficult for him to sign that we will not accept. Some include Baseballs, foam Hulk hands, large figures. Other items that lay flat like figure bases, shields, etc we should be able to accommodate.

ADDITIONAL FEES

Costs under your own CGC account:

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag (CGC NO LONGER ACCEPTS THE PRECUT BLUE WINDOW BAGS)

$10 invoice form fee if you do not send your own filled out CGC SS form

Costs under our CGC account:

CGC grading fee - actual cost based on tier of service ($10 fast track optional)

Invoice fee - $8 per customer invoice

Return shipping - $14 for the first book, $3 for each additional

$5 cracking applies to graded books

$5 prep fee applies if you do not send along a proper window bag (CGC NO LONGER ACCEPTS THE PRECUT BLUE WINDOW BAGS)

Acceptable form of payments: USPS money order, Personal Check (will hold item until funds clear) or Paypal. All costs incurred on pass-through payments for talent signatures and CGC costs are the responsibility of the customer.

If you have any questions, let us know. Thanks!

Edited by Kevlar

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:43 PM, Vc123 said:

Is an American Express gift card an acceptional payment?

I believe AmEx gift cards work in PayPal (though, I'm unsure what happens should it exceed that balance).  I suppose at that point it should draw down the balance from your PayPal account or it will withdraw from the attached bank account.

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:55 PM, Vc123 said:

Also how do you submit comic books to be signed? 

You'll want to reach out directly to Kevlar via the email address provided (sales@twincitiescomics.com) just to make sure he has room/availability.  Once you've got that confirmed along with the price sorted out, you'll want to prep your books according to his handy guide below.  After that you send out your books to Twin Cities Comics along with your payment.

1 hour ago, Vc123 said:

Thanks but the thing is i dont have a paypal account. Could i still use the gift card?

Well, then you could always use the gift card to buy a money order.  I'm pretty sure Twin Cities Comics won't take the gift card straight up, but again, that's something you'd have to discuss with them.

No offense, but payment methods aside, should you really be spending $200 getting a signature when you don't have a PayPal account and for whatever reason don't want to (or are unable to) just write a personal check?

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:38 AM, xezymenace said:

Hi @Kevlar - I'd like to submit my books for the August event. Can you specify the steps I need to take to get the comics to you and the payment terms?

I'm very new to this community, so any information is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Email us at sales@twincitiescomics.com and we will get in touch with you with details.

Sorry guys...was at SDCC and no time to check this that's why I posted our email address as we did check that.

August date has not yet been sent. If anyone wants to send in items for the August signing please email us at sales@twincitiescomics.com and when we have details we will be sending an email out.  Thanks

On ‎7‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:25 PM, PlanetAlderon said:

How much does Stan Lee charge for a sketch a remark and a signature? Thank you very much

He is a writer, not an artist so he does not do remarks.

And he no longer does inscriptions.