• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Summer Slam I - Prices reduced & free shipping!!
3 3

29 posts in this topic

Summer Slam I

I'm giving up on ever catching up with everything I've bought, so I've decided to sell off my stuff I haven't read and put the funds towards my Spider-Man passion. All proceeds will go towards acquiring/upgrading my Spider-Man addiction.:banana: Will include Batman, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Gweenpool, The Walking Dead, Thanos and more.

Prefer Paypal, but checks/M.O. okay also. I've only sold to ComicQuest and one of his friends on these boards, but my FeeBay rating is perfect (frizbvhs). 

:takeit: wins item/items. 

For the larger lots, I'm only posting smaller pics of the full lot plus a couple larger pics of the "important" books. I have large scans of every book though if you would like to see larger scans of specific books. 

I'll let this go for a few days & get everything mailed out together with tracking info sent to the buyers. I will combine shipping charges where applicable. If I forgot anything please let me know! 

PM me if there is anything specific you are looking for and I'll be sure to post those items first. WILL LISTEN TO TRADE OFFERS FOR SPIDER-MAN COMICS

Edited by Not A Clone

Batman New 52 - Full Run- Includes every issue 0 to 52 plus additional #1 3rd print, 23.1 to 23.4 villian issues (4 total), additional variants of the following issues: 25,32,40,45,47,48, 50(variant only), Annuals 1,2,3,4 and Batman Futures End. #1 (1st print) is a beautiful CGC candidate and has not been read. See scan. 70 comics total. $350 $295 $275 $250 includes free shipping

BM_Collage.jpg

BM_01A_Large.jpg

Edited by Not A Clone

Batman #1 New 52 Sketch Cover - CGC 8.5  $200 $185 $175  $165 + free shipping

(Combine this with the Batman New 52 Full run for $500 $370 & free shipping if still available)

BM_01_CGC.jpg

Edited by Not A Clone

Gwenpool Set - (Secret Wars Variant #2-1st Gwenpool pic, Marvel Holiday Special, Howard the Duck #1 sketch variant (1st Gwenpool appearance, Howard the Duck 1,2,3 regular) - $60 $55  $50 + free shipping

GP_HTD.jpg

SW_02_GP.jpg

Edited by Not A Clone

Ok, that's all for now. I'll be adding some more DC, Marvel & Image runs over the weekend. (Daredevil, Detective, Batman & Robin, Batgirl, Superman, Supergirl, Action, Ms Marvel, Captain Marvel, Captain America, Iron Man, Star Wars, Darth Vader, Outcast, Paper Girls, Clone & many more). 

Edited by Not A Clone