• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why is daredevil 1 so cheap?
1 1

86 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2018 at 3:28 PM, Key Largo Comics said:

I should qualify my previous statement with the word "recently".

Netflix is not good for key books recently.

I agree with that statement around the time I was nearing completion of my Spidey run with about 9 to go I'm down to three now, I considered starting a Daredevil run. During that act of madness I started comparing prices about a year before the Netflix announcement of the comics online and I found that barring Millers run they all seemed cheap. So yes you are quite right the show increased the interest hugely. You would have to be blind (sorry Matt / Mike) not to have noticed. Also the Daredevil run seems to be all over the place how they got to issue 600  is mind-boggling, it is certainly off my radar (sorry again Matt / Mike) in collecting terms.:bigsmile:

64c928e0a3680705aa7a821273790a05--daredevil-yellow-daredevil-.jpg

Just picked up a raw copy with Stan’s sig in pen ( not sharpie marker ) I’m not a signature guy but this one doesnt take away from the the cover at all IMO because of its size and what it was signed with. I’ll be putting it up in the for sale thread tomm. For you Foggy fans 

Do you know  I've always wondered why the Sub-mariner was never embarrassed about wearing tighty greenies between him and Robin they must have kept the fashion going. Either they were confident about their bodies or they were just posers? I'm leaning towards the latter.:bigsmile: 

portrait_incredible.jpg

batman-classics-robin-maquette-tweeterhead-feature-902723.jpg