Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #3 NYCC Variant (1985)
2 2

7 posts in this topic

12 posts

Rare opportunity!

TMNT #3 NYCC Variant CGC 9.0

Up for 7 day Auction with no reserve price

One owner since 1990

You can find it here:   TMNT #3 NYCC Variant CGC 9.0

 

Contact me for more info!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
761 posts
8 hours ago, DouggieW said:

Rare opportunity!

TMNT #3 NYCC Variant CGC 9.0

Up for 7 day Auction with no reserve price

One owner since 1990

You can find it here:   TMNT #3 NYCC Variant CGC 9.0

 

Contact me for more info!

 

Nice.  Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 posts

I'm a bit of an insufficiently_thoughtful_person in that I posted this for auction on ebay.ca, where it got no bids, instead of ebay.com 

I've reposted it on ebay.com with a starting bid of $5, which it's already exceeded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
761 posts
4 minutes ago, DouggieW said:

I'm a bit of an insufficiently_thoughtful_person in that I posted this for auction on ebay.ca, where it got no bids, instead of ebay.com 

I've reposted it on ebay.com with a starting bid of $5, which it's already exceeded.

You may want to add Laird Variant into the heading as well.  Hit more searches

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
761 posts

Wow surprised that only sold for $710.  The one on Eastman’s site went for $1600.  Granted it was from his collection but still.  Btw you spelled Laird wrong in your ad.  I just noticed or I’d have told you so you could fix it.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 posts
On 7/26/2018 at 7:02 PM, Drbearsec said:

Wow surprised that only sold for $710.  The one on Eastman’s site went for $1600.  Granted it was from his collection but still.  Btw you spelled Laird wrong in your ad.  I just noticed or I’d have told you so you could fix it.  

I've re-listed the comic. The winning bidder backed out after winning. :(

In the new auction, it's currently at $410, and the auction ends at 9:30pm tonight


The link is here.

Edited by DouggieW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
2 2