• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Quills from the Crypt
4 4

281 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

I've got a red maple now, but it hasn't started showing off yet.

I really love those trees :cloud9: I could never pick a favourite tree though,maybe weeping willow?But I love beech,birch,ash,walnut,oak-very fortunate to have a great big variety of trees here in Ottawa.There is a street a block or so over,every spring,it's a half dozen or more houses in a row,with mature 80-100 year old cherry trees,it's just like magic when they flower.

Sadly we lost a lot of parts or whole trees of the real big old gals and fellas with the ice storms over the last couple of decades,like missing pieces of skyline. :frown:

Blessed to be in an older very green city for sure.

PS tree pics?Does the cat get into,under it?

16 minutes ago, KirbyJack said:

2019’s underwhelming effort. I have ZERO time this year.

711C8F8B-5D76-443D-ACF4-3ECBF73B1BA6.thumb.jpeg.e25e1a1c0b7e894784629f4e87a97cff.jpeg

I still love it!I helped my sister and the kids last week!

I haven't told everyone,but I had an accident walking Pineapple and broke my collarbone,bruised some ribs.The mighty porcupine fell HARD!So,no more carving this year.

@Robot Man @lizards2 I'm officially a cool kid!Just need to find one of those mags you scored today Liz,and my rep will be sick,as the younguns said likely ten years ago if I get it now! 

qN1NtbW.jpg?1

3 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

@Robot Man @lizards2 I'm officially a cool kid!Just need to find one of those mags you scored today Liz,and my rep will be sick,as the younguns said likely ten years ago if I get it now! 

qN1NtbW.jpg?1

I see your " little head" and raise you two. Such a tough one to find!

comgoingsteady.jpg

campushowl1.jpg

On 10/31/2019 at 5:26 PM, KirbyJack said:

For you friend!Found for a few bucks each,fun!

9TmhdFD.jpg?1

And I did a bit of artsie stuff I'll repost,cause it's my thread!Leftover Halloween garbage,the back of a package of fun sized Hershey bars,bic pen and crayola washable marker and water.I'm going to start doing watercolours again,asked for a larger scetchbook and some paints,guache for Christmas this year.

SB4SFUr.jpg

Note the American penny,because they took ours away,darnit

On 11/21/2019 at 10:33 PM, AJD said:

Very cool. I have one of those Fawcett minis too.

Capt_marv_mini_11.thumb.jpg.398fe6cd5d6e1b034ba48d86e48b0bf5.jpg

Beauty!I think they're just great!

Edit-just noticed.Any thought what the miscut on the top is?Looks like a boot to me!

I'd like to get a Pocket Comic or Speed small sized for my collection.One day!So many wants.

Edited by porcupine48

The dollar store had some fun toys when I stopped in to stock up on sweets.Five different Iron Mans out of five mystery boxes has me happy.I regret not getting the Captain America playmate style toy now.Maybe it'll be there next week.

76657357_596135961131587_197200790580887